Suggestion: Default Sprite Manager Folder

Started by RickJ, Sat 26/04/2003 12:22:33

Previous topic - Next topic

RickJ

Whenever selecting sprites, with few exceptions, MAIN is the default folder.  Normally one must then navigate to a folder and then select the desired sprite.  Would it be posible for the folder from which the previous sprite was selected to be set as the default folder.  IMHO this would make many tasks much more efficient.  

Scummbuddy

Completly agree.  Would there be a way to check what was the last folder navigated to when picking the last frame.  Doing walking/talking or other animations would be done much easier.
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

BlackBaron

"Do you thirst for knowledge no matter the cost?"
            -Watrik, master glassblower

RickJ

Erica McLane

I agree and I have added it to the tracker.

Pumaman

It already does this when setting up Views - if you double-click a Blue Cup frame, it will go to the sprite manager folder of the previous frame - so as long as you set the frames for your loops up in order from left to right, it does do this.

However, for other things such as inventory items it always defaults to Main (because the current sprite is the Blue Cup, and so it goes to there).

I'll see what I can do.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk