My crappy little site.

Started by Jimi, Sun 27/04/2003 15:39:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimi

I have made this little site (I wanted to learn html). Just thought I'd share it with you:

Dan Industries

DGMacphee Edit: Jimi, the link didn't work because you had quotation marks around the URL -- I've removed them now.

Erica McLane

I even can`t open it. Fix the " in the URL first.

Jimi

Thanks DGMacphee! I'm just used to doing that!

Ben

Um, that was Erica, not DG..

Anyway, I like the site. It has a nice clean design. It's kind of lacking in actual content, though. I expected a bit more in the "How to make and edventure game" tutorial  ;)

I noteced a few broken links as well, in the games section and in the tutorials page. You should take care of those as soon as you can.

This is a good start though.

Evil

Sign up for a bravenet account. www.bravenet.com You can get a shorter url and there isnt any popups except for the ones on the top right of the page. It has a nice layout. I agree with Ben. It does lack content, but it doesnt really matter if you have some key things that will keep people comming. At my school they block all game sites but mine just so happens to not be. It does lack content but I still get hits and credit... www.takeoff.to/harryspage

Jimi

It was just a project to learn HTML, but I gave up, then decided to publish it, then start adding to it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk