what's your nickname?

Started by 12431, Sun 27/04/2003 17:28:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvester

Yey! Great opportunity for me to post something on this board!
Anyway, during my long Internet career (almost 6 years) I've mostly used the nick Horror (because that is my favorite genre in movies, music and literature). Now I use nicknames Invisible_Man (on IRC) and Harvester (everywhere else). Invisible_Man is after that great Queen song and Harvester is the name of one of my favorite (adventure) games. There!
None shall pass!

Paranoid Factor

Trapezoid

I've said this before:

Trapezoid is a shape.
 ___
/____\

shitar

My name actully comes somehow from russian, Demitri, mitri, mitar. my father nicknamed me mitkeshitke, meaning... you can guess it.
MIRC: #ags #agsfun #hello #agsnude #agscake

scotch

Scotch is a variant of Scott, which is my surname.

Well I didnt come up with it ok..

Robert Eric

Before I came to the lovely land of the Alien Gin Sippers, my nickname was Golden Boy.  That was from Golden Eye when on some rare occasion, 006 would say "So, the golden boy is a traitor."  Then I used the nickname Somebody.  This was just random since I was stumped for ideas.  When I puchased a domain, I set up my email address as roberteric@new-evil.com.  After that, my nick became Robert Eric.

There were a few more, but they don't matter.
Ã, Ã, 

Ali

Does nobody have a nickname which is just a shortened version of their name? And what happened to just adding 'y' to the end of your surname? Nicknames these days...

Andail

Quote from: Ali on Fri 02/05/2003 10:32:07
Does nobody have a nickname which is just a shortened version of their name? And what happened to just adding 'y' to the end of your surname? Nicknames these days...

If I added Y to my real name it would be Pettery, which people would confuse with Petteri.
Additionally, it would suck as a nickname

n3tgraph

lol
what IS your name then?

Ali Baba? :P
* N3TGraph airguitars!

Pet Terry

Petteri is my first name and A is a first letter of my last name. I don't know why I put that there though... probably because I used this same nick on ezboards over a year ago.

And adding y to the end of name sounds pretty... stupid? :P
<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

Ali

Quote from: N3TGraph on Fri 02/05/2003 14:10:16

what IS your name then?

Your words hurt me. I'm going to go hide in my enchanted cave.

remixor

Quote from: Ali on Fri 02/05/2003 14:56:08
Quote from: N3TGraph on Fri 02/05/2003 14:10:16

what IS your name then?

Your words hurt me. I'm going to go hide in my enchanted cave.

Better hope you don't get caught by forty thieves!  Ha!  Ha!
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

OneThinkingGal and ._.

I think a lot...at least I think I think a lot. And ._. is my pet smiley.

* OneThinkingGal and ._. pets ._.

Evil

Harryy?

Ali

I'm starting to wish I'd never said that thing about putting "y" on the end of your surname. That's just how nicknames were done in my school.

Anyhow Harryy is a cool name.

And remixor, I needn't fear the 40 thieves, they work for me. They do my bidding.

Scummbuddy

Is mine close enough? *Scummbuddy* Whatever happened to everyone adding just a b to the end of their name.  When did that craze end.  Would you perfer me to add 'ate my balls' to the end?
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

Ufke

I used to call people Ufke when they did something stupid. I decided to use it as my nickname on the internet 2 years ago, I don't know why.

n3tgraph

lol a short version of my name?

my name is Jan, make that shorter :P ;)

putting y behind my name - Jany (bah)

I actually don't use my front name so much on internet because then everyone thinks I'm a girly. Jany is a woman's name too - I'll stick with n3t :)
* N3TGraph airguitars!

Hobbes

Nickname's Hobbes from the ever-inspiring comic "Calvin and Hobbes".

Not that I have fur or a tail in real life.

PeaceMan

I call myself PeaceMan because I like 60's and 70' music. 8)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk