Did you notice this before?

Started by n3tgraph, Mon 28/04/2003 19:25:34

Previous topic - Next topic

n3tgraph

Heh, I was playing mi 1 the other day, then I noticed this!

look at it
underneath the table
the grey blob

ladies and gentlemen - LEC forgot something ;D ;D ;D

Funny I never noticed it before
* N3TGraph airguitars!

Flippy_D

Adamski

Looks like it's shadow to me...

Edit: no, i lie... infact i'm not sure even what i'm looking for here :P

Trapezoid

Yeah, N3T's post is incomprehensible. Say it in English, not undescriptive, broken English!

Flippy_D

Left of the box, next to the left table leg, there's a grey pixel that the artist has missed.

Trapezoid

Flippy_D

I'm not the one who started the topic lol.
* Flippy_D lays the blame on n3t and runs

Jimi

I found a bug in Curse of Monkey Island. Is there a way to take screen shots in it? Then I can show you. The beta testers shoud have found this one!

Trapezoid

Scummbuddy

so what?  there can't be dirt inside of a dirty place like that?  its just gray....it could be anything
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

MrColossal

oh my god, that site is so silly

they list like 3 errors that are clearly parts of the game and they list tons of retarded story problems, like stan getting punched... it's a freaken game and a cartoon...

i guess when you devote an entire site to a series of games that have been out for a while you find any reason to post new news

which leads me to wonder why we need so many maniac mansion/dott and grim fandango and sam and max websites... one will suffice for each
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

Scummbuddy

I'd say two is a good start.  Competiton is good, but I do see the upside to having just one super site for each game full of information, but it is always good to have a 'back up' site.
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

Cactuar

Quote from: Flippy_D on Mon 28/04/2003 20:12:46
Left of the box, next to the left table leg, there's a grey pixel that the artist has missed.
OHNO I THINK I WILL STOP PLAYING MONKEY ISLAND NOW.

Gilbert

I think they did that since they held a contest at that time to search for the real secret of Monkey Island (tm) in the WHOLE game, but that got forgotten by all since no one won.

Congratulations Net, you won teh game eventually, and you just discovered the real secret of Monkey Island (tm) !1! *applause*

But no, you win nothing since the contest was over long ago.

n3tgraph

NO NO NO

I'm not talking about the red pixel above the stove!
It's the the large 1-color field under the table where the meat used to be. To the left of guybrush ::)
* N3TGraph airguitars!

Gilbert

You meaned they forgot to shade that face properly?

Now that is a BIGGER secret of Monkey Island (tm)

scotch

Well.. that's a box.. obviously.

It's not really shaded like the rest though so it looks conspicuous.. you can see the other shaded side of it.  Isn't that obvious or am I being silly?

It is remarkably flat and square though.. does look rushed.

m0ds

OMFG!!!!! I was playing MI the other day and I noticed THIS!

follow the arrows
inside the circle

:P
m0ds

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk