Did you notice this before?

Started by n3tgraph, Mon 28/04/2003 19:25:34

Previous topic - Next topic

AGA

I managed to play GF through about two or three times on my last PC, a 450MHz PIII. I tried to play it again recently-ish on my newer 2GHz machine and I got about halfway through and it crashed and ate my savegames :O

n3tgraph

Heh, Farlander....

nevermind them :P - our eye for detail is much larger then theirs ;)
* N3TGraph airguitars!

Ghostmaker

Look i have a huge eye for detail, i just dont see what GF crashing on a 2GHz machine has to do with some fool missing out on a pixil, i say we drag AGA out into the street and shoot him, and the guy who missed the pixil, and the guy who didnt shade the grey box properly, and anybody that noticed all these mistakes.
So, this is AGS, i have seen more amature

n3tgraph

* N3TGraph airguitars!

Jimi

Mistake??? What Mistake??? (phew!)

Ghostmaker

Not so fast Jimi. I say there is a mistake there and no amount of um's and ah's can get you out of it. We still have pleanty of munitions from the  war on iraq, i say we nuke lucas arts for missing that pixil, and for putting out so many crap games recently. I bet if we look real hard we will find a few more missing pixels.

Privateer Puddin'

how do you know thats not a nail on the floor board or something EH? EH?

Jimi

Or some "meat juice" (where am I getting this from???) from the meat when you pick it up. Because the grey pixel is only there when you pick it up. Anyway, you must be pretty sad to notice this!  :)

Ghostmaker

I havent heard of grey blood, and since its red meat you pick up... :o i think its about time we bit the bullet. They arent sad they are just lonely single men, over fourty.

n3tgraph

* N3TGraph airguitars!

Ghostmaker

"you must be pretty sad to notice this"
The guys who started this post

Ghostmaker

"you must be pretty sad to notice this"
The guys who started this post

n3tgraph

* N3TGraph airguitars!

Ghostmaker

Hey, im not judging you. It was jimmi who called you sad, go blame him, thats it, blame him, not me. I wouldn't call you sad :-X

n3tgraph

* N3TGraph airguitars!

bspeers11000

[rant mode]

No, actually, someone who posts 6 posts in short order just in order to insult someone, without even paying attention to what the post is about (it's not about one grey pixel, it's about the "huge grey slab" which doesn't fit in the background at all that's below the table), someone with that much spiteful energy, *that* is a sad person.  N3t's already been attacked for mentioning this detail.  Why jump on the bandwagon so late in the process with nothing new to add?

In my opinion, the huge grey slab is very incongrouous, but I don't care in the least.  It's a small detail.  The fact that it's not important is the very reason I haven't responded to this thread (okay, that and that I rarely post anyway).  But your pointless, ill-informed meanness brought me back.  Leave the guy alone.  This forum is all about anything AGS related, and if a guy is going to be berrated every-time he self-mockingly and somewhat light-heartedly points out something (he seemed quite aware the huge grey slab was not significant) neat, then there's no point in posting stuff at all.

[/rant mode off]

But anyway, I apologize for my own spite.  I just don't like to see people's egos get hacked to pieces over such small things.  

Have fun!

DGMacphee

* DGMacphee applauds bspeers
ABRACADABRA YOUR SPELLS ARE OKAY

DGMacphee Designs - http://www.sylpher.com/DGMacphee/
AGS Awards - http://www.sylpher.com/AGSAwards/

Instagame - http://www.sylpher.com/ig/
"Ah, look! I've just shat a rainbow." - Yakspit

Quickstrike

Quote from: AGA on Wed 30/04/2003 18:03:29
I managed to play GF through about two or three times on my last PC, a 450MHz PIII. I tried to play it again recently-ish on my newer 2GHz machine and I got about halfway through and it crashed and ate my savegames :O

Download the patch, AGA.
"You know something people,  I'm not black, but there's a whole buncha times I wish I could say 'I'm not white'"-Frank Zappa, "Trouble Every Day"

SSH

I thionk this whole thread is like the Emperor's new clothes or AutoStereograms... you all pretend that you can see something but actually, no-one knows what grey slab is supposed to be talked about. There's just a box under the table.

*sulk*

Jimi

Well, I wasn't calling you sad, I believe there was a little happy smiley next to when I said it, so that you would know I was sarcastic...ah well...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk