Holocaust Memorial Day

Started by Barcik, Mon 28/04/2003 20:04:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Barcik

Today is the Holocaust Memorial Day Eve in Israel.

In honor of the 6 million slain by the Nazis.
Currently Working On: Monkey Island 1.5

Nacho

There are thinks we must avoid to happen again
:'(
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

Quickstrike

Others were also slain by Nazis:  Gypsy, homosexuals, and many others.  They deserved to be remembered too.  :'( :'( :'(
"You know something people,  I'm not black, but there's a whole buncha times I wish I could say 'I'm not white'"-Frank Zappa, "Trouble Every Day"

plasticman

Quote from: Quickstrike on Mon 28/04/2003 23:56:49
Others were also slain by Nazis:  Gypsy, homosexuals, and many others.  They deserved to be remembered too.  :'( :'( :'(

that's just what i thought when i read the first post...

n3tgraph

don't forget a lot of nazi's had no choice but to obey - else they would be victims too

but ofcourse - if they would they could have not done those evil evil things

In respect for all the slain people due to war.... Let's hope bush's quest for respect stops soon
* N3TGraph airguitars!

Nacho

Eeeer... I agree, nazis slained many people, but Barcik is just telling that there is a celebration in his country, I think he is not trying to minor other people´s suffer...

In fact, there is a brotherhood between that kind of people (cancer communities, tragedies, etc...)

I just wanted to mention that.

Barcik

Indeed, he is right. But I just have a problem with the wording you used - "celebration"?
Currently Working On: Monkey Island 1.5

Nacho

Dear Barcik, you know my terrible problems with English some times... ???

Of course I know this is a day of honour the relatives who suffered in a big no-sense action.

the verb celebrate in spanish is quite versatile, it can work even for funerals, anyway, I apologise for the misunderstood.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk