Wayne Phew: Evil Doctor Pete DEMO

Started by HillBilly, Wed 30/04/2003 17:52:52

Previous topic - Next topic

HillBilly

Finally, after now gettin' ADSL i can publish this long-time demo on the net!

It's about a guy, someone have hamsternapped his hamster. And not just anyone; Its the evil doctor Pete. And he aint just any doctor. He is a stupid one, and aint really a real doctor. More will be spoiled in the full game.  :)

download(hope works):

http://www.freewebs.com/mentalyabuse/Wayne.zip

-Adrian

edit: ops, forgot to mention: Music by Peter Rocker AKA archangel.

now, does anybody have any ideas for this game(DEMO)?
tip: Interact with diffrent objects more than once. :)

Vel

Shouldn't this go to the games in production forum?

AGA

Oops, I clicked the wrong button to move it  :-[ Could a moderator move this to Games in Production please?

HillBilly

hope i dont get the blame for this.  :)

HillBilly

HillBilly

Hehe... this is fun.

I have worked in over 2 months on this, and noone even care to comment it...  :D

Il just go and shoot myself now.

Pet Terry

I couldn't download it :P Probably because of Freewebs? Dunno.
<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

HillBilly

Really? I can just fine... hmmm...

Try again...?

wOoDz

i had to "save as" but got it ok..

woodz

snorre

maybe you tried it with a FTP tool like flashget? On my PC this downloaded just a file called "doenload_client.html", but trying it with Explorer worked fine. (Game not started since ... umpf)

HillBilly

wOoDz

it works ok for me... but found a possible bug it may not spoil things, but had to stop playing the game

spoiler

Spoiler
if you use the knife say on the sofa it sez" its greasy enough .......
[close]

woodz

Pet Terry

Great game, I love bright colours, music and animations. Couple of thing you should fix:

The GUI at the bottom of the screen is set clickable. I'm not able to walk to the bottom of the screen so set it non-clickable.

The grey GUI at the top of the screen is set always on, set it to the script only.

The button next to the inventory button (which is meant to set inventory item on) doesn't show the picture of inventory item. In AGS-editor, put this button's text (INV) , so it will show the picture of the item. (Hope you understood what I mean :))

Anyway, keep up the good work with this one, I'm waiting for the full game!
<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

HillBilly

Okay, il fix all of that stuff when my computer is up to go again.

Yeah, i know that the inventory wouldent show, i just couldent find out how to fix that. Thanks.

wOoDz: Stop playin' the game? Did you find that error so bad that you stopped, or did it crash?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk