James

Hey im new, just saying hello...

Darth Mandarb

hello

welcome

dm

Squinky

MillsJROSS

Hello...is there anything you'd like to tell us about yourself? We're a friendy community, so don't be afraid to just jump right in! Go to the games page play the games, make your own games. I'm MillsJROSS, but you can call me MillsJROSS, just don't call me late for dinner! Goodluck in any game or activity you decide to participate in!

-MillsJROSS

auhsor

Hello and welcome to our nice little community here.

evenwolf

A welcome every 10 minutes. Can you believe how active our community is?

Haha, better be prepared to keep up. :P

Welcome.
"I drink a thousand shipwrecks.'"

Quickstrike

Welcome, be sure to take "AGS 101".  Learn what "teh" means, who Roger is, how to kill somebody who hates the Monkey Island Series (except 4.  Everybody hates 4).  PLUS LOTS MORE!
"You know something people,  I'm not black, but there's a whole buncha times I wish I could say 'I'm not white'"-Frank Zappa, "Trouble Every Day"

remixor

Welcome.  I'm pretty new myself so I don't know if I have the right to welcome people, but there you go.  Perhaps I should have posted a thread like this.  Anyway, this forum is amazingly helpful as far as answering questions goes, so I'm sure it'll be a huge help for you if you decide to get into AGS development.  Good luck  :)
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

Eero

I'm pretty new myself too, but who cares... Welcome! :D

Jimi

what does "teh" mean? I thought it was just people typing "the" too fast!

Nacho

Hi James; Welcome to teh chanel! Be polite and you´ll find that is very easy to fit in this community. After that... You can start with wounding jokes about others  ;D juast kidding...

I also want to answer that leftie guitarrist called Jimmi... Teh teh seems to be a AGS joke... an error that has spread out as a funny think... I am not sure of all, but in the mirc Channel has been said that it´s a joke that is in other net communities... If somebody knows something else, please explain to us!
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

Femme Stab Mode >:D

Welcome. If this seems to friendly you'll have to get used to it.
NANANANANANA ASSHOLE!

Matt Brown

hey there! grab a slice, a cold one, and enjoy teh show
word up

remixor

Quote from: Farlander on Sun 04/05/2003 11:56:53

I also want to answer that leftie guitarrist called Jimmi... Teh teh seems to be a AGS joke... an error that has spread out as a funny think... I am not sure of all, but in the mirc Channel has been said that it´s a joke that is in other net communities... If somebody knows something else, please explain to us!

It's not unique to AGS, but this forum/IRC channel seems to have taken more to heart than perhaps other communities have.  "Teh" as a type of "the" is representative of the whole immature-poster trend that plagues the internet, along with other mispelled words, mistakenly typing "1" for "!", and using 1337-speak.
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

Raggit

Quote from: Quickstrike on Sun 04/05/2003 07:22:54
how to kill somebody who hates the Monkey Island Series (except 4.  Everybody hates 4).  PLUS LOTS MORE![/i]

Uh oh... *Wears bullet proof vest*

Hehe, welcome to teh community!!! Have fun!
--- BARACK OBAMA '08 ---
www.barackobama.com

Timosity

I think all these welcomes scared James off

we're not scarey, well I like to think so

James

I havn't been scared away yet. and I beleive teh Roger guy is I think, a defualt person for ags system. Monkey Island 4 sucks, ruined the series for me... but I like to pretend they didnt make it. :)

Evil

* Evil slaps Jimi an AGS 101 handbook
Welcome! I am Evil. You will be seeing a lot of me... MUHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! mmm... I am a messed up child... WUh!?! GAHH!!! Ok, I am better. Welcome...  :)

Jimi

*Jimi flunks AGS 101 ten times in a row.  :(

Eero

Quote from: James on Sun 04/05/2003 16:50:09
I havn't been scared away yet. and I beleive teh Roger guy is I think, a defualt person for ags system. Monkey Island 4 sucks, ruined the series for me... but I like to pretend they didnt make it. :)

Roger is also teh main character in Space Quest series, but he was fired, and so he got teh new job in AGS Games Factory...
* Eero Ränik is closing AGS101...

I'm like a totally newbie myself, but there are no forumrules that says you must be a skillfull.

welcome!
Albert Barillé and Hergé, we love you

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk