My unofficial hello

Started by Hobbes, Sun 04/05/2003 21:59:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobbes

Hello. :)

Been on and off here for a lot of months, finally decided to invest a bit more into this community... as much as real life will permit me, though...

...good to be here!

OneThinkingGal and ._.

Hello Hobbes, welcome to the madness that is the AGS community. :)

Squinky

I think I remember your creepy blue avatar....unless I'm wrong....

I'd say hello but you've been here a while...

auhsor

Hey hobbes.

Hmm, 3 hello threads... thats pretty good i guess

n3tgraph

* N3TGraph airguitars!

Hobbes

*grin* Squinky, my current avatar is actually quite new. But my older one was blue, so I'd say your memory is pretty good.

And yes, I have been here a while, but besides lurking and posting a few things, I never really tried to become involved in the community, hence my hello. :)

Jimi

But you've started a game which is going great!

Andail

Pardon me if I'm wrong, but I don't think a hello can be much more official than this.

Welcome anyway :)

Hobbes

What? You mean there's no official "Deck the halls!" and "Hip-hip-hooray!" welcoming?

No red banners? No goblets of fine spiced wine? No polka band?

I'm upset now.

plasticman

it's nice that people here don't look down on introduction threads. on the other forums i visit, stating a "i'm new" thread usually equals getting flamed until you leave...
which is understandable, when there are 20 new users per day. i didn't post one here because i figured it was almost the case.

Eero

My third welcome in past few days...

Andail

Well, if this trend continued it'd be kind of repetative after a while...after all, we have like 4-5 new members each day, but only a few per week actually stays.
I still think it's nice with introduction threads, anyway.

Albert Barillé and Hergé, we love you

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk