this is just pure evil!

Started by 12431, Mon 05/05/2003 14:08:51

Previous topic - Next topic

a webpage i just found gave me real fits as well as emotional distress (I might be joking around, but still)!

a page called www.bonsaikitten.com shows people what a japanese man in new york si doing to little kittens!

he puts little kittens in bottles and there they spend the rest of their lives!

and as they grow, the glassbottle becomes smaller.

he sells the cats as antuiqs and get real profits to!

stop the insanity!

any replies to this?
Albert Barillé and Hergé, we love you

scotch

Only that it's a joke.. but not very funny.

n3tgraph

* N3TGraph airguitars!

Adamski

Yeah, it's a joke thank god. Possibly the most sick and tasteless joke ever to grace the internet, but still a joke.

I didn't laugh. At all.

Raggit

Oh the sick people of our planet.

Thats a tacky joke. What kind of person would even think it is funny to put kittens in bottles?
--- BARACK OBAMA '08 ---
www.barackobama.com

Fuzzpilz

Oh please. This was revealed to be a hoax years ago, and people are still falling for it? Also, I don't quite see what's so tasteless about it, since no cats were ever actually harmed in any way at all.

scotch

Heh, something about torturing kittens always make people get angry.. that's probably why this was so successful, I remember seeing it on TV a long imte ago :)

plasticman

heh, maybe i would have found it funnier if i didn't know it was a hoax when i first visited the site...

Jimi

If it were real, I think someone would have shut down the site by now!  :D

Adamski

The whole conecpt is a bit  ::)

Although I must admit, i began to grin when reading the guestbook...

Andail

I thought this was kind of funny. I mean, compared to all the crap there is on the internet, this is hardly exceptionally tasteless.
It's not even close to a dead-baby joke

Jimi

I can tell by your avatar. It's got to the stage of posessed.  :-\

Raggit

People will fall for anything. A couple days ago a person we know sent us one of those stupid sympathy e-mails about the Wal-Mart manager's daughter named Penny Brown or whoever dissapearing. Yet another hoax. I can't believe people could be so dumb as to actually forward something so hoaky.
--- BARACK OBAMA '08 ---
www.barackobama.com

Jimi

Sometimes hoaxes are funny. Like that one in the 50's abotu the 2 girls who said that they were friends with fairies!  :D But some are just stupid!

well, I think they still should delete this hoax. it seriosly gave me nightmares!

I read some of the emails in their guestbook. some are funny.

now that i know it's a hoax, it's a little funnier.

Esseb

Quote from: Jimi on Mon 05/05/2003 17:57:10
Sometimes hoaxes are funny. Like that one in the 50's abotu the 2 girls who said that they were friends with fairies!  :D But some are just stupid!

That was the 20s, but yeah. Stupid Doyle :).

cpage

that is the last thing i want to see when I'm this sick anyway

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk