Physical problems

Started by Robert Eric, Wed 07/05/2003 00:57:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Robert Eric

Recently I've been having severe headaches, stomach and heart pains, and a tingling sensation in my groin (sometimes this one is enjoyable).  I'm afraid to go to the Doctor for fear that it could be something serious.  Last time I went, I had a major operation on an area I do not want to share to fix a problem I don't want to share.   Anyone have any ideas or words of wisdom to calm my nerves?
Ã, Ã, 

scotch

If you don't go you might die.  :P

wOoDz

assuming that you ain't...been sat on a spin dryer for 3 hours, connect to the mains by your softer bits or been attacked by jack the ripper, GO TO THE DOCTORS! i'm not a doctor, and i'd probably keep putting it off too, but i was once told "for every day you put it off, could mean a year off your life".... :-\
don't ye just hate smart asses!

i hope your ok TC

woodz

Raggit

You don't even know what it is.  But it sounds like something you'd want to know about. Not to alarm you. No offense or anything, but if you are overweight then it would be an especially good idea. Remember, going to the doctor is a good idea and a way to help yourself, not a death sentence.

I understand what you mean about being afraid to find out what it is. But look at it this way:

Finding out what it is will help you to fix it.

Not finding out what it is could cost you more than just a visit to the doctor.

See a doctor soon.  Those are the wisest words we can give you.
--- BARACK OBAMA '08 ---
www.barackobama.com

Trapezoid

Yes, definately go see the doctor. Always better safe than sorry.

After all, he IS a doctor.

Robert Eric

Raggit.  I am not overweight.  Just ask m0ds.  He sees my naked body more than anyone...but, I still can't will myself to go.
Ã, Ã, 

Trapezoid

Well, you really should. Unless the great looming shadow of doubt is what you want. For now maybe you could try looking up the symptoms on a medial site or something, but you should really see a doctor or a shaman or SOMEONE.

Squinky

Yes, see a doctor, or you might end up paying insane amounts to do pretty much the same thing in an emergency room one night...

Quickstrike

Quote from: Squinky on Wed 07/05/2003 05:22:21
Yes, see a doctor, or you might end up paying insane amounts to do pretty much the same thing in an emergency room one night...

Plus, seeing a doctor is cheaper than an emergency visit.  If it is serious, they might be able to save you now, while it's still in the monor stages.  Do everyone you know and yourself a favor, go see a doctor.
"You know something people,  I'm not black, but there's a whole buncha times I wish I could say 'I'm not white'"-Frank Zappa, "Trouble Every Day"

Squinky

Yeah, thats the point I was pretty much trying to get across....

I've had problems in the past and tryed to be all tuff about it, when I could have went to the doc and possibly paid $30 and been able to take all the tests and get it taken care of. So you risk ending up paying $350 just to have a doctor come in and give you some pain meds and tell you to go to your doctor in the morning...

Raggit

Well we can't tell you what to do but it seems like most peole agree. See the doctor.
--- BARACK OBAMA '08 ---
www.barackobama.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk