Plague of the Hero *NEED FEEDBACK*

Started by deltamatrix, Sat 10/05/2003 01:12:18

Previous topic - Next topic

deltamatrix

Hi guys!

I have been working on a QFG based AGS game for quite a while. A lot of familiar features are there in this demo release. I'm basically released EVERYTHING I've done so far and I'm wondering whether its worth continuing. I NEED TO KNOW

I halted progress for Ray Bexter and it hasn't resumed since.

Should I continue making the game, a bug report would be ideal to get me back on track.

BRIEF PLOT:
You play this guy who wakes up with amnesia in a mysterious area with a rough history called Dazeir.
But because of a background you apparently have, you have to convince people that you are not pure evil yourself despite the fact that you quite possibly could be.

http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/http://uk.geocities.com/deltaball_z/POTH.zip

3.7MB

Please provide feedback as to whether this full length could be a pretty good one when complete.
BAD WOLF - TORCHWOOD - MR SAXON - THE BEES ARE DISAPPEARING - PANDORICA - RIVER SONG

Darth Mandarb

I think you should keep it up! The only suggestion I would make is to give the main character a nose.  Unless there's a specific reason he doesn't have one!

But I like the bigger character, I like the scrolling staircase room too!  I like the start and I think you should keep going!

dm

Archangel (aka SoupDragon)

Well, I haven't downloaded the game, but I likes the sound of the plot very much; character-driven is always the way to go :) So yeah, this would be a good game to finish making.

Alex Lowes

Grate game :-)
you should act more chrs to the game in many screens.
like in the garden you shoud add the wizard which will sit on the bench.
or other better ideas.
keep uo the good work!

Frogman

Keep working on it Delta, it's a great-looking project ;)

deltamatrix

Thanks guys but I really NEED someone to beta test this game to the limit and return bug reports and suggestions.

This will help me get back on track with this game.

The global script alone is quite complex and is 1808 lines. A good percentage is for the combat, food/drink, resting and day/night. There are bound to be bugs still.

Seriously guys, I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!
BAD WOLF - TORCHWOOD - MR SAXON - THE BEES ARE DISAPPEARING - PANDORICA - RIVER SONG

delta

OK fair enough. I'm not responible if a bug destroys your computer. ;D Progress has resumed. Today, I created a maze using just one room.

Neole

I played it, didnt extensively beta test it tho. Its pretty fun to play! Starts off like SImon the Sorceror, which is a plus factor in my books!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk