Bluecup in a straightjacket. (Not small, be warned)

Started by Pesty, Sat 10/05/2003 08:10:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Pesty

<BlueCup> YOW!!  I'm in a very clever and adorable INSANE ASYLUM!!

She is indeed.

Any mention to any sort of disproportional anatomy will make me cry. Just a head's up. If you mention her large eyes, I'll start yelling about how they're fine until someone slaps me. Just another head's up.

Otherwise, yay.
ACHTUNG FRANZ: Enjoy it with copper wine!

It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. - Douglas Adams

Igor

Looking good! In fact, i'll gladly go mad, if all patients in mental hospital look like this ;)
Anathomy is fine. The only thing i'd change would be right (or her left) foot, that appears to be too small.

Quickstrike

*Quickstrike slaps Pestilence ahead of time

It saves time.  Nice picture, by the way.
"You know something people,  I'm not black, but there's a whole buncha times I wish I could say 'I'm not white'"-Frank Zappa, "Trouble Every Day"

Privateer Puddin'

heh, when i read the title i was trying to figure out how youd put a cup into a straight jacket!

Rincewind

Just agreeing totally with Igor here. Looks great.

In fact, I'm already mad, you see? You'd better lock me up right now, as a matter of fact. Now. With her.

cpage

damnit
I wish I could do that
Can I add her to my BIG PAGE 'O' NUTS?

Jimi

Big Page of Nuts?????

(Maybe if I go insane..)

Duuh...Weehew! Na..naaW!

Evil

I love it! The only thing i dont like is the nose. Other then that it looks great! Mind if I color it for Cpage?

Ginny

Quote from: custard on Sat 10/05/2003 10:31:10
heh, when i read the title i was trying to figure out how youd put a cup into a straight jacket!

No kidding, me too! I was imagining the AGS bluecup, lol. Great picture! :)
Try Not to Breathe - coming sooner or later!

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later, we push up flowers. - Membrillo, Grim Fandango coroner

Archangel (aka SoupDragon)

Quote from: GinnyW on Sat 10/05/2003 17:01:38
Quote from: custard on Sat 10/05/2003 10:31:10

No kidding, me too! I was imagining the AGS bluecup, lol. Great picture! :)

She *is* the AGS bluecup. She's a reverse-anthropomorphism :P

Jimi

antro-whatanism? Remember, most AGSers are hillbillies, or rednecks!  :D

Evil

Pesty

Igor: Most of her foot is covered in the pants flare, so that's just the tip of her toe. Underneath that she has a fully formed foot.
cpage: Sure, but I'd like to see this Big Page O' Nuts, because it sounds super fun!
evil: Her nose is perfect! Shu' up! Anyway, I'm planning on coloring her eventually myself, but if you really want to deal with that sketchy mess, be my guest.

Everyone else, thankeyewness. Now I must go do blechy things like work.
ACHTUNG FRANZ: Enjoy it with copper wine!

It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. - Douglas Adams

Jimi

Matt Brown

I haven't met an AGS redneck yet...most of them dont even have computers...maybe its just you jimi? :)

j/k

whoa...great pic. Sign me up to be locked up!
word up

scotch

Jimi, BlueCup is a bot in the AGS chatroom (which you might try out sometime if you like to talk on the ags forums a lot..), I always thought of her as a cup too, but Helm and others now draw her as a hot perpetually 18 girl ._.

Anthropomorphism is giving human characteristics to inanimate objects or animals, so really she's an anthropomorphism of bluecup rather than a reverse one :)

remixor

Awesome, pesty!  It looks great (particularly those pants)!
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk