The Adventures of Fatman, Special Edition! available on Steam

Started by Ionias, Sat 10/05/2003 19:53:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Ionias

SOCKO! Entertainment re-presents:

Click on the above image to visit the Steam store page

The Adventures of Fatman, Special Edition.

AND NOW RE-RE-PRESENTED BY SCREEN 7
ON STEAM: http://store.steampowered.com/app/395250

Tired of being ordinary?
Feel an overwhelming desire to save the world?
Tired of wearing your underwear inside your pants?

Then rejoin our hero Fatman as he attempts to save the day in this re-mastering of my original game. Some additions include, an all new alternate ending re-voiced by Grundislav, a new revamped GUI with a much easier to use EXIT pop-up mouse mode, new backgrounds, easter eggs, increase of the default walking speed, and bug fixes galore! Yes, that annoying doughnut world bug has been squashed!

Update: March 23, 2007

I have given The Adventures of Fatman a complete revamp and decided to re-release it as a special edition. I've also got plans for a sequel. That means SOCKO! Entertainment is back online! Come visit me at www.socko1.com (mod note: site is currently down) to see what's going down, see you there!

Adamski

Hoooly cow. Buying this, I shall be. When my paycheck has been cashed, I will.

Barcik

I'll just wait for the game to appear in warez sites.......

Err, I mean.....

;)

Edit: Well, the intro looks promising.
Currently Working On: Monkey Island 1.5

scotch

If I have any money left once mittens is payed for then I'm definately getting this.  Looks great :)

Matt Brown

normally, I dont buy games online...however, (b/c this is made in AGS, and its good) I might make an exception here. although I'll wait a while.
word up

Chrille

Great game, Mike. Highly recommended :)

Can't wait for your next game!
GASPOP software
http://www.gaspop.com

jannar85

Hey Ionias,
looking great.

I'm definitely going to buy this game, as soon as I get money into my account and such :)

Love you for completing this game! :D

** edit **
I'll buy it next week, I guess :)
Hope you can get a lot of sales on this one.
Btw... It won't come boxed, will it? :P
Veteran, writer... with loads of unreleased games. Work in progress.

Ionias

Thanks for the support. I thought folks would hang me alive for wanting to make a profit at this bag. :)

Normal orders will get a printed cd in a sleeve. However, you folks going to mittens will have a chance to win a shrink-wrapped, jewel case, signed copy of the game. Ask m0ds for details. ;)

remixor

Finally!  ;)  The demo is awesome! I'm going to buy the full game as soon as I get a bit of spare cash.  Congrats Ionas! :)

And how is one "hanged alive"?  Is that different from regular hanging?

And btw, where is your server located, out of curiosity?  The 35MB voice pack downloaded in less than two minutes for me  :o

EDIT: what's your estimate for how long shipping will take?  I was just about to order the game, then I realized it if takes longer than about two weeks, I'll have to have it sent to a different address.
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

Pet Terry

:o

I'm going to order this after I learn how PayPal works! :)
<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

wOoDz

Quote from: remixor on Sun 11/05/2003 05:49:10
And btw, where is your server located, out of curiosity?  The 35MB voice pack downloaded in less than two minutes for me  :o
i got the demo really fast, i think it started at 55kb and went to 25  ;D
the game looks really cool,i only just got past the intro i got kicked off the pc before i got chance to play :-\

Eggie

Muuuussssttt buuuuyyyyyy... :o

That swiss Army knife is the coolest thing ever!

Ionias

QuoteFinally!  ;)  The demo is awesome! I'm going to buy the full game as soon as I get a bit of spare cash.  Congrats Ionas! :)
Thanks!

QuoteAnd how is one "hanged alive"?  Is that different from regular hanging?
:) But it does sound funnier eh?

QuoteAnd btw, where is your server located, out of curiosity?  The 35MB voice pack downloaded in less than two minutes for me  :o
I'm hosted by the kind folks at adventuredevelopers.com ... I'm not positive but I think the servers are out of NYC? M0ds do you know?

QuoteEDIT: what's your estimate for how long shipping will take?  I was just about to order the game, then I realized it if takes longer than about two weeks, I'll have to have it sent to a different address.
Ok, that was a mistake on my part. I put 6-8 weeks just as a precaution. So I wouldn't get tons of emails asking ... "so like where's my CD dude!?"

I talked with most of the beta testers, whom all got free CD shipped to them. Almost everyone got the CD within 1-2 weeks. I've updated the website.

Erwin_Br

Adventure Developers is hosted by the LFNetwork. I'm not sure where the server's located, but I think it's somewhere in Connecticut, USA.

Normally our server is quite slow, to be honest :D

By the way, I loved the demo!

--Erwin
erwin@adventuredevelopers.com

remixor

Quote from: Ionias on Sun 11/05/2003 12:20:19
Ok, that was a mistake on my part. I put 6-8 weeks just as a precaution. So I wouldn't get tons of emails asking ... "so like where's my CD dude!?"

I talked with most of the beta testers, whom all got free CD shipped to them. Almost everyone got the CD within 1-2 weeks. I've updated the website.

Okay, I'm taking a chance here and ordering it now, because I want this damned game and I don't want to wait three more weeks before I order it.  Send it fast, ok!?

Trapezoid

Ooh, I'm downloading the demo. I'd love to get the full game some time. The screenshots are excellent. They bring a new meaning to "click to enlarge" :)

m0ds

lfnetwork hasn't been working for me lately, so I've been going through ftp.mixnmojo.com again, Ionias ;)

m0ds

Ionias

Same for me m0ds, thanks for that trick. ;)

remixor: All the orders I got this weekend will be sent out on monday. Let me know how quick you get it. If your in the states I wouldn't imagine more then a few days at most.

MillsJROSS

You'll just have to wait until I get a credit card...so in a couple of months. I've been putting it off for a year, because I'm afraid I might go in debt (not really afraid, because I'm pretty good with money, but I'm afraid I'll spend more money than I would otherwise). However, I'll be getting one shortly, as my dad says its important to have good credit rather than none at all. Or you could give me the game free...which solves the problem immediatly.

-MillsJROSS

edmundito

Tell you what, I'll order it when I get my credit card. it should arrive this week  ;D

I should get it for free since I told you about Inno Setup... :P (j/k I support the arts)

---

EDIT: I've ordered it! grund told me to, plus I got a credit card :)
The Tween Module now supports AGS 3.6.0!

Alex Lowes

Here it starts AGS is making it's fist step into the commerciall world.
I am going to add this to my next AGS radio news report.

Frogman

So this is the first commercial AGS game, then?  The demo's great, I'll buy it!

Quickstrike

I'm am buying this for sure!  I'm going to wait a couple months because I just got "Grim Fandango" a few weeks ago and I don't want it to seem like I'm mooching off my parents all the time.
"You know something people,  I'm not black, but there's a whole buncha times I wish I could say 'I'm not white'"-Frank Zappa, "Trouble Every Day"

jannar85

Jannar has now payed for it through Paypal.... :D :D :D
Looking farward to finally playing it! :D

m0ds

Recieved mine, very plush Ionias, very impressed indeed! Looks very professional so well done :) (PS, I think Royal Mail are getting suspicious of your packages, they opened mine for a routine check! ;) :P)

Thanks also very much for the "freebies" that will be given away and won at Mittens ;)

jannar85

That's not m0ds..... It doesn't look like m0ds... I think it's a fake ¬¬
Still, the cover looks good. As for the cover, I'll take a better picture of it ;)

m0ds

I'm afraid it is me! I wouldn't take too good a picture of it, for legal reasons :P

The whole lot looks good Jannar, btw ;)

Neat special features too, nice one Mike (and Chille!)

Neole

Dam that looks good! I think I want you to publish my game too Ionias (if you dont charge too much!)

Squinky

I love those glamour style shots mods....heh

I should have mine ordered shortly...

Grundislav

I also recieved my copy of Fatman today.  See how I have already put it to good use?

I recommend this game highly, and I'm not just saying that because I did a voice.   ;D
Mike did a great job on this one!

m0ds

Grundislav would be proud, Jason!

m0ds

Ionias

cool pics guys! :)

But ... I should mention that I only had a few copies of the jewel case printed up, just for the reviewers and the folks that helped make the game. (i.e. the folks you see above :) ) I could print up more I've purchased a CD printer and shrink wrapper. But then I would have to charge more for the game, or make less profit. Any profit I get from this game I'm investing right back into SOCKO! for a future game that will roll heads. :)

QuoteDam that looks good! I think I want you to publish my game too Ionias (if you dont charge too much!)

I would never over charge you, like CafePress.com etc...

About the publishing. Email me and we'll discuss it. Not just you Neole, but everyone that wants to make a commercial game.

I do want to publish games under the SOCKO! label. I can offer voice studio services and printed CDs (not crappy labels) inside of jewel cases with shrink-wrap. Keeping in mind the jewel cases / wrap / inserts cost. However, I want to keep it strictly family games only. So email me with your game information, demos, screenshots, storyline etc ... far too much to discuss here so email me! :)

remixor

Got my copy today :)  It rocks!

MillsJROSS

Once I get a credit card I can't wait to get this. I'd pay a few extra bucks for a jewel case...as long as I get a signature to boot!

Played the demo, and I enjoyed it thoroughly. The voice acting was wonderful, and did indeed sound professional. I loved m0ds music. The writing was great. All around its stupendous. Congradulations on the hard work, that will pay off, I'm sure.

-MillsJROSS

magintz

so can anyone explain what this pay-pal thingy ma bob thing works

I signed up, and i wanna buy
When I was a little kid we had a sand box. It was a quicksand box. I was an only child... eventually.

Scid

You have to play this game, if only just so you don't deprive your grandchildren of one good experience in your life you can tell them about. It is brilliant, and it deserves to be in every adventure gamers drawer. Or nostril - if that's your kind of thing.

FATMAN RULES THE WORLD! THANKS IONIAS!
Those who can, do, and those who can't brag about how they do it at least fifty times a day somewhere on the internet.

Helm

I'm in love :) This game it TEH ROXXORS
WINTERKILL

Pet Terry

I played the demo and it's awesome! Now I would love to buy this game so I hope I can use Pay Pal right...
<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

rodekill

SHAWNO NEWS FLASH: Rodekill.com, not updated because I suck at animation. Long story.
peepee

Quickstrike

Just ordered it.  I wired my dad the money, who wired Paypal the money, who just wired Ionias the money.  Long story short, I'm now a trademark of "Pepsi".
;D
"You know something people,  I'm not black, but there's a whole buncha times I wish I could say 'I'm not white'"-Frank Zappa, "Trouble Every Day"

edmundito

Yeah, dude.. this is what I got:

Toefur

It looks awesome.

Can't wait to buy it, but alas I'm flat broke at the moment.

DGMacphee

c@n s0m30n3 w@4ez m3 @ c0py???11!?/!?!?1/1/  ;)
ABRACADABRA YOUR SPELLS ARE OKAY

DGMacphee Designs - http://www.sylpher.com/DGMacphee/
AGS Awards - http://www.sylpher.com/AGSAwards/

Instagame - http://www.sylpher.com/ig/
"Ah, look! I've just shat a rainbow." - Yakspit

jannar85

Quote from: DGMacphee on Mon 19/05/2003 15:08:30
c@n s0m30n3 w@4ez m3 @ c0py???11!?/!?!?1/1/  ;)
It's on kazaa :P

Just kidding ;)

Quickstrike

EDIT BY AGA - CONVERT YOUR IMAGES TO JPG!
http://www.2dadventure.com/ags/fatman2.bmp
Just got it today!  It's a sticker and the disc.

EDIT: LEAPING LIZARDS FATMAN!  This is pure gold!  I couldn't stop playing!  This was well worth the money!  Ionias, you are among the greats of gaming!

jannar85

Ionias

Snake

QuoteI wish.
You know it, Nigga  8)

I'll be sending a check as soon as I get paid, I can't wait to play this damned thing!1

--Snake
Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

Ionias

Hey the game has got it's first review, check out:

Mr. Bill's Adventureland

I'm pretty happy!  ;D

jannar85

Nice one! :D
Congrats with this review, Michael :)
Just positive things, quite nice for a reviewer ;)

I think he loved it btw...

Goldmund

"Weird and funny narrator"???
That's not the way to speak about a proud member of Arthouse Intelligentsia Designers, damnit!
;)
Congrats, Mike!

Ionias

Quote from: Goldmund on Thu 22/05/2003 21:52:19
"Weird and funny narrator"???
That's not the way to speak about a proud member of Arthouse Intelligentsia Designers, damnit!
;)
Congrats, Mike!

lol :)

People either love or hate your voice as the narrator. Me? I love it! Thanks again for helping with the game Goldmund.

m0ds, if you're reading this did you notice the rave reviews on your music? ;)

m0ds

Well done! What an excellent first review, thoroughly enjoyed it. Im glad people are enjoying the game, and the music! ;)

m0ds

Matt Brown

i'm wondering, does m0dsy get a cut of teh profits, or is it volenter work?
word up

LL Notorious B.I.G. Will C-H

someone should one day release all the best classic ags games together on one disc. word
Punk Quest 0.5 is now available for your perusal if you so wish http://punkquest.to-j.com

Ionias

Quote from: Mr.Panda on Thu 22/05/2003 22:08:00
i'm wondering, does m0dsy get a cut of teh profits, or is it volenter work?

I paid him an up-front lump sum.

BTW, next time remind me to pay *after* the music has been completed. Just kidding m0ds.  ;)

m0ds

Yeah? FINE! I QUIT! I'm not making the soundtrack to The Adventures of Fatman anymore!

D'oh!

:p
nah course I'd love to do more soundtracks for you Ionias ;)

m0ds

Barcik

Well, Ionias, are you stinking rich yet?

;)

Ionias

If you can call 37 sold copies rich. :)

Matt Brown

well, if you sold each one for mole dollars, then yeah

but you didnt....so..not yet. :p

(note: mole= 6.022*10^23 for those of you who haven't taken chemisty yet. its a friggin huge number)
word up

remixor

What's a chemist's favorite tooth?
the MOLar

What's a chemist's favorite explosive?
a MOLotov cocktail

What do chemists who are also doctors do?
They MOLest you

EDIT: Fatman rules!

Matt Brown

what chemist lost the 1996 US presidental election?

bob MOLE!! hahaha

okay, sorry to hijack your thread. I'll stop.

I am actually planning on buying this now, now that I finished the demo. prehaps when the next check comes in.

any other reivews pending? I'm really curious about this whole process, a preson indepantly selling a computer game...
word up

Ionias

Yeah, I have a few other reviews in the works. Just Adventure, Adventure Gamers, Game Boomers, The Underdogs, The Inventory, Adventure Developers, AGDzine, and Gamer's Hell. I think that is everyone ... darn all those free copies. :)

Gonzo

The demo is very cool, and the review is encouraging. I'll probably buy a copy around end of June once I have the cash, and after my exams (you'll still be doing it then right?). Don't want to get too distracted!

cornjob

Hey man, I just ordered a copy. I'm looking forward to it!

Ionias

I would have never thought that I'd get this game done before Run Hot. :)

edmundito

With Mr. Spacely's voice: CORNJOB!!!!11  :P

Quickstrike

Quote from: netmonkey on Thu 29/05/2003 06:24:16
With Mr. Spacely's voice: CORNJOB!!!!11  :P
Hopefully, most people understood that reference.

Privateer Puddin'

cornjob

I got my copy a few days ago. Very cool. I love the "director's commentary" thing. Anyway, I'll post more after I've got a chance to play it more.

Ionias

Well after a huge sever crash over at Adventure Developers.com (my host) .... I've had to move the SOCKO! site to a new host. You can find us at:

http://www.socko-entertainment.com

The game has been reviewed by Gameboomers and Quandaryland now.

M

Just played the demo. Damn, thats good stuff. The music fits the scene really well too. Moody, I like it.

auhsor

Damn, i wish i could get it. I dont think that dad would let me order over the net. And also the fact that i got no money and no job...

downloaded the demo today. good stuff, but those explosions were pretty poor.
Albert Barillé and Hergé, we love you

Ionias

Update: The game has been reviewed by Just Adventure ... and it got a B- ..... Oh Yeah! :)

DragonRose

One guy over on the JA forums has recommended an upgrade to a B.  Pretty cool, Ionias!
Sssshhhh!!! No sex please, we're British!!- Pumaman

m0ds

"The only downside is the background music that keeps on playing on the background. Fortunately, the music can be disabled by sliding it to the lowest level in the menu options."

Bastard.

::)

Well done on the B- , Mike :)

m0ds

Ionias

Quote from: m0ds on Thu 26/06/2003 22:09:32
"The only downside is the background music that keeps on playing on the background. Fortunately, the music can be disabled by sliding it to the lowest level in the menu options."

Bastard.

::)

Well done on the B- , Mike :)

m0ds

Don't let it get to yah m0ds ... all the other reviews Fatman has received have all praised the music. :)

Anyway ... I'm sure we'll sweep the AGS awards this year with full honors in the Best Soundtrack category. If that is even a real category ... :)

m0ds

Mike! You're around! Wondered where you'd gotten too.

On second read, to be honest I think that review sucks  :-X Flippy_D and I get the impression that reviewer has never played an adventure game in his life :/

QuoteIf there is a downside to The Adventures of Fatman, it's that a talented game developer like Michael Doak used a Batman look-alike as the main character of the game.

Hold on a minute, perhaps I read the game title wrong. No, it can't be called Fatman can it? No, that doesnt sound anything like Batman... Hang on a minute... a spoof? WHAT!?

QuoteEven the Bat-mobile and Batman's soundtrack is used in the game. I realize that he has created a parody of Batman, but I would have liked to have seen this obviously talented individual use his abilities to create his own superhero style for the main character.

What if this developer wanted to make a Batman spoof? What would you have wanted then, a flake? Rack of lamb perhaps?

QuoteLately the adventure community has been force fed stories revolving around Egypt, Atlantis, or time travel.

No, I think you'll find thats JA's policy of reviewing every 1st person point & click and a 3rd person one... hmm, every now and then when there's a bit of a 1st person drought.

QuoteIt would be nice if for future projects the developer could implement an auto-detection capability similar to the Lucas Arts games of the early 90's.

That's because LEC realised a lot of people were lazy, not because it added something to the game.

QuoteSome people might say that is a different category since Dark Fall is first person perspective whereas Fatman is a third person perspective,

So why don't you just take DOTT instead, and say "The graphics are like DOTT. And that rocks".

QuoteIn fact they are quite pixelated and grainy and are similar in quality to Maniac Mansion or the first entry in the Police's Quest or King's Quest series.

No, MM was in 16 or 18 color or something. Is it me or is Fatman trying to be nostalgic?

QuoteThe controls are very straightforward. Nothing innovative

Were they supposed to be?

What I dont get is that 80% of the review is "Could have been better" and it gets a B-. I bet he gave it that so people wouldn't moan.

No offence to the guy but, from a site that gave MI a B- too, I think they really need to get some adventure fans writing reviews.

Sorry for the moan/rant.

And if you're reading Mr Reviewer, I love you really.

m0ds

Flippy_D

Agreed, there were some really poorly-chosen comments in that review. He blatantly says he thinks graphics are one of the most important aspects of a game, and there seems to be very little focus on the gameplay. Some of his comments begger belief, about the fact that you have to find your way around (Oh, heaven help us! I bet he never found the chimney in DOTT) without visual aids usually only needed by preschoolers (I'm not even sure if Freddy Fish had directions), or maybe the way he wished the dialogue options you've already used greyed out (WHY?! you might need to ask a question again! has this man played any adventure games, ever?). It's late and I have to go to bed, but this seems to me to be a poorly written review if ever I saw one. There should be a second opinion.

And m0ds' music is teh cool.

cornjob

QuoteIt would not be fair to compare Fatman to a high-budget commercial game as it is the work of one person, but, on the other hand, I have to remain objective. For that reason, I am using Dark Fall as the benchmark for reviewing Fatman's graphics as it also was an Independently Developed game.

Is it just me, or does that line totally not make sense?

Anyway, I finished the game a few days ago. Overall, very nice. A nice assortment of puzzles... My favorite part of the game however, has to be Goldmund's narration. My only criticism is that I wish Toxicman and Fatman met earlier in the game, and more of the game was focused on actively fighting against him. Something to keep in mind for the sequel, I guess?

Ionias

lol m0ds you crack me up. :)

Cornjob: Yeah, I've learned quite a bit about writing a game/plot from working on Fatman. I does seem that just as soon as Fatman finds out about Toxicman and the games pace really picks up ... it's over.  As far another Fatman game ... perhaps someday down the road. I'm taking a bit of a break right now ... whew! :)

Nellie

m0ds

This better be biased...!

Nice!

I also found these nice reviews;

http://www.adventure-archiv.de/f/fatmanreviewe.htm

http://fourfatchicks.com/Reviews/Fatman/Fatman.shtml

;)
m0ds

Ionias

cool.

BTW, m0ds just visited your site ... thanks for the free Fatman ads. :) But my URL has changed to http://www.socko-entertainment.com ;)

m0ds

Okie doke Mike, I'll change that over ASAP. I'm reeeeally awaiting the adventure gamers review. In fact, thats the one I've been waiting for since the beginning.

;)
m0ds

Scummbuddy

seems like a good game.  I'll buy it when I get some extra cash to do so.
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

Czar

So, can you tell uzs teh secret now? :)
How many did you sell? har har, i bet your floating in moneey!!
btw would you care for a review on a croatian gaming e-zine, pretty well respected and all?
Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
are belong to you

Barcik

Or in other words, 'give me a free copy'!

Czar

DAMN you got me!!!
;)
Anyway, for real, i think that could sell some more copies, cuz i know  that 70% of croatian gamers read that zine, and no, i dont own the place ( altho i could fake i have a magazine... hmmmm) ;)
Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
are belong to you

Matt Brown

I would want to read a penny-arcade review of this game. that would be funny
word up

Goldmund

Thanks to people who liked my narration.
It was a lot of fun recording it, although my throat felt sore at times ;)

Some had different opinions:
QuoteYeah, the voice acting is REALLY EXCELLENT...NOT!

I'd say it rivals Drascula for poor voice acting, especially the narrator.
Does that guy even speak English or did someone transliterate the lines into
some weird eastern european language?
Heh!
I guess the english philology teachers at my Uni should read it and reconsider (although I never had good grades in "Oral Skills" class) ;)

Ionias

No, I'm not floating in money. :P

Quotebtw would you care for a review on a croatian gaming e-zine, pretty well respected and all?

Thanks for the offer, but I've already almost given away more free copies than I've sold. :)

Goldmund: Your voice as narrator was great. Perfect for the mood I was going for. Sorry about that voice, lets hope I don't get up the energy for a sequel eh? :)

remixor

I can't believe the guy from JA+ compared the graphics to Maniac friggin Mansion.  Has that guy actually PLAYED MM?

At least the other reviews seem to be pretty spot on.  I certainly know my 14.95 was well-spent.  Good job (again) Ionias.

Ionias

Hey guys it's been a great run. However due to tax reasons SOCKO! Entertainment will be closing its doors at the end of the 2003 year. I've lowered the price of the game to $9.99 and you still get the free shipping. However, after the 2003  year is up I will no longer be accepting orders and The Adventures of Fatman will be announced as abandonware. I have no plans to host the game or support its move into abandonware.

Thanks again everyone who helped etc ... and don't think this is the last time you'll see me because the heart of a true adventure gamer beats within me.

So as CJ would say ... cheers.

remixor

I'm sorry to hear that, Ionas, but I wish you best of luck with your games and other future endeavors :)

Dave Gilbert

Tax reasons?   ???

I'm curious.  Please explain.

Vel

Does this mean that it will become almost freeware?

SSH

No, it means that he will wait until everyone in the whole world has downloaded a copy, then sue everyone and become the richest man in the whole world....

Czar

Yeah, I too am sorry to hear that your attempt of breaking through from a amateur community to a commercial one didn't fully work, so I think you should have the Breaking-througher Pioneer award.
And yes I really mean that, and so do others i think.
But as you said:
Quotethis is the last time you'll see me because the heart of a true adventure gamer beats within me.
:)
Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
are belong to you

Vel

Im just curious, but did you get much profit?

Matt Brown

bummer man, Im sorry to hear that your commerical software company didnt pan out. we were all pulling for you.

Thanks for stepping up and doing what most us dream we could do...make a pretty spiffy commerical advernture game.

This game might clean up at the AGS awards

I can hardly see what else you have to cook up!

great work again, and bummerz0rs about taxes
word up

remixor

Quote from: Vel on Tue 21/10/2003 20:01:58
Im just curious, but did you get much profit?

He broke even and started to make some profit after a while.

Ionias

The Tax reasons are simple. I don't want to fill out all the tax forms to stay legal. :)

I have made a small profit, but nothing to write home about.

Ionias

I've closed the doors of SOCKO! early ... I'm all out of stock! Thanks again everyone who supported Fatman.

MillsJROSS

I was waiting till I got home to buy this game in a week. Is there nothing that can be done?

-MillsJROSS

AGA

He said it's abandonware now iirc. So you could ask someone to either copy the CD for you, or upload it...

juncmodule

How big is the full version?

I might host it...for a brief time

does anyone know of some kind of PHP script or something where I could limit bandwidth usage over a 24 hour period?

If I can get something like that I will be happy to host it.

later,
-junc

jannar85

Quote from: juncmodule on Thu 11/12/2003 21:46:07
How big is the full version?

I might host it...for a brief time

does anyone know of some kind of PHP script or something where I could limit bandwidth usage over a 24 hour period?

If I can get something like that I will be happy to host it.

later,
-junc

One word. Bittorrent. Easy and fast.

Joseph DiPerla

Wow, this game has been announcec abandonware for just a day and already there are plans to distribute it. Atleast that means it was a popular game.

Sorry to see this game go Ionias. I hope you do make more games in the future, whether freeware of buyware.

And congratulations on making the first commercial adventure with AGS.

JD
Joseph DiPerla--- http://www.adventurestockpile.com
Play my Star Wars MMORPG: http://sw-bfs.com
See my Fiverr page for translation and other services: https://www.fiverr.com/josephdiperla
Google Plus Adventure Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/116504865864458899575

auhsor

I really want to play this game. It would be cool if someone uploaded it.
Good work Ionias, and congratulations on developing the first commercial AGS game.

Alex Lowes

Only if it is really abandoneware :) pepole owning the game could upload it to the kazza upload folder or e-mule so everyone wil have it.
sorry about the closing of SOKO :( thogh I would have bought sooner or later.
Congrats on beeing the first guy who made AGS HISTORY thogh :)

modgeulator

I just noticed Home of the Underdogs are hosting it. Doesn't include the voice pack, unfortunately.
http://www.the-underdogs.org/game.php?id=4485

AJA

We want voices! I won't even try it before I can get the voice pack... :P
So, I hope somebody will upload the voice pack or I will never play this wonderful game :'(
I wasn't even able to download it... I got banned :D

veryweirdguy

Quote from: modgeulator on Tue 30/12/2003 04:03:17
I just noticed Home of the Underdogs are hosting it. Doesn't include the voice pack, unfortunately.
http://www.the-underdogs.org/game.php?id=4485

Has anyone got this to work yet? I've been trying for the last week or so and have always got the 'Oops! There has been an error!' page. I would really like to play this game and this is the only place that even pretends to have it (that I have found) so.........does the damn thing work?

Inkoddi

Yep, I downloaded it...   You need to  write in the 5-letter world exactly as you see it (3Ussv or similar) then click on GO...

veryweirdguy

Oh, is that what you do? Cos I've been typing in 'PLEASE' into that big box for the past week!

That's not the problem. I don't know what is the problem, but that's not it.

Inkoddi

Are you using some kind of dowload manager or do you have an evil firewall?

miryoku_81

I had the same problem trying to download it from Underdogs.

After being maddeninglly frustrated, I ended up reading the fine print and found out that the "Oops" message pops up even if you filled in the code box correctly, because too many users are trying to download the game at the same time.  This doesn't surprise me, as the demand for the game seems to be rather high right now.

I just kept trying and trying and trying some more...and eventually was able to download it.  I hope that helps you.

Me

Uhh, I downloaded it with no problem. I have a suggestion. I know how to get the link for this game. It is: http://files.the-underdogs.org:8080/games/f/fatman/files/fatman.zip?code=WHATEVER

Just go to http://www.the-underdogs.org/downloadfile.php?file=games/f/fatman/files/fatman.zip&id=4485 to find out the code and replace it with blah. This is because the code changes. If you aren't banned, it should work. Let me know if this works.

veryweirdguy

This is just very strange....

I'm not using a firewall or download manager and Me's idea didn't work.

It is of course possible that whenever I have tried there have also been many others trying to download it, but it just seems unlikely because I have tried every day for the last week or so. :(

Thanks for your help guys, but I guess I'll just have to try and find it somewhere else (the internet is a big place, right? RIGHT?)

Me

I used a download manager(GetRight) to download it and thats what the URL told me. I guess that was linkstealing or something so it didn't work. Its a crappy site anyway.  And the internet is a big place so you'll probably get it sooner or later.

Esseb

For the rest of you who are able to read, turn off Getright and other download managers to be able to download it.

Squinky

I actually think you can use getright (I used it on neverhood just the other day) but you have to make sure it dosen't segment the files...

BerserkerTails

I can download it just fine... I just don't want to play it withought the voices, and extra features on the disc. I would've loved to have bought this when it was still available. Hopefully someone will make an ISO of it, and post it on an ftp or something. I would love for that to happen. If I ever get a copy of an ISO, I'll make sure you guys know how to EXACTLY how to get it.

I know the frustration of trying to find rare games.
I make music.

adam100

Actually AOF is already avaible on e-mule.

BerserkerTails

I make music.

Monkeyman1138

For some reason, I can't download anything from Underdogs. I am not using a download manager or have a firewall up. At the moment(not sure why) my laptop only lets me download things if I do save as.. or copy and paste the link into a downoad manager. Does anyone know what's wrong and what I should do?

Inkoddi

Hueij

Quote from: adam100 on Fri 09/01/2004 15:12:17
Actually AOF is already avaible on e-mule.
Do you have the ed2k adress? I can't find it on E-mule.

jannar85

bin file:
ed2k://|file|Adventures.Of.Fatman.bin|256596144|2884D9FA531BC6D1108F357CA0505CDD|/

cue file:
ed2k://|file|Adventures.Of.Fatman.cue|90|659923AF4EE34A54801EF62D9B561171|/

BerserkerTails

86.78 Mbs of it downloaded from eDonkey right now...  can't wait to play this game, it looks so excellent!!
I make music.

Hueij

Quote from: jannar85 on Mon 12/01/2004 00:57:01
bin file:
ed2k://|file|Adventures.Of.Fatman.bin|256596144|2884D9FA531BC6D1108F357CA0505CDD|/

cue file:
ed2k://|file|Adventures.Of.Fatman.cue|90|659923AF4EE34A54801EF62D9B561171|/
Thanks jannar. Starting up E-mule right now :)

adam100

Hey-it would be nice if anyone could send me adventuresoffatman.cue because i just downlaoded .bin and i really can't wait to play the game.Plz send it to adamiecz@wp.pl .
THX

Monkeyman1138

Internet Explorer is the browser I am using.

jannar85

Quote from: adam100 on Mon 12/01/2004 21:36:00
Hey-it would be nice if anyone could send me adventuresoffatman.cue because i just downlaoded .bin and i really can't wait to play the game.Plz send it to adamiecz@wp.pl .
THX
Um... I've listed the cue file as well. Just go ahead and download it as well. It's less than a KB...

Quote from: Monkeyman1138 on Mon 12/01/2004 22:12:23
Internet Explorer is the browser I am using.
You need a p2p program which takes ed2k files (like emule), or you won't get it.

BerserkerTails

A cue file is easy. You don't even have to download one to burn a cd, just write it in notepad, or get a good bruner (Like Nero, what I use) to make on for ya. I used to brun Sega CD games all the time, and they used seperate ISO and audio tracks as well. I became the MASTER of the cue sheet. Mwhahahahaha!

Errm... Can't wait to play this. Around 200 mB done now... Only 44 or something to go!
I make music.

Goldmund

Woo! More people to complain about my "drascula" narration.  :'(

The E-mule version comes with voice-pack, doesn't it?

Inkoddi

Yes it does, the non-voice version is something like 40Mb i think...

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

I don't HAVE e-mule, how can I get it with KaZaa?
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

Me

Well, i dunno. If someone shares it on Kazaa, then you might be able to get it. Otherwise, get eMule if you really want to download it. I don't think Kazaa can take ed2k files.

BerserkerTails

Just get a copy of eDonkey/eMule/Overnet etc... It's alot better for downloading large files, like full games and the what-not.

Yes, the copy of Fatman is an ISO (In Bin/Cue format) which means when burned, will be an exact copy of the original disc. Which means... PIZZA QUEST!
I make music.

m0ds

Goldmund, it's amazing that people don't like your narration, it fits perfectly and is comic genious. I guess a lot of people just don't get the accent.

And, I wonder if this is how Ionias wanted it. All over Kazaa and eDonkey. Mad.

See you next tiiiiiiiiiiiiiimeeeeeee.

Ionias

Yeah, Goldmund ... I just dont understand how people don't find that voice/accent perfect for the game. :)

m0ds: I'm just glad everyone is getting a chance to play the game. Now if it wins an AGS award [maybe the music award? ;)] ... that would be awesome.

BTW thanks everyone that nominated it!

AGA

I thought it fitted perfectly, it never got on my nerves.

Squinky

I liked it too. But as far as I'm concerned, Goldmund can do no wrong, hell if he wanted to do a Bill Cosby voice for the narrator I'd be happy as shit....

Anyway, this is a good game and I'm glad I purchased it...

Goldmund

Hey! Your comments are very uplifting, thank you! I'll stop whining.

If Ionas doesn't mean me writing something more about this aspect of his famous game: I think that maybe some were irritated because I never really bothered to check how the batman films were narrated, which may be a flaw if the game is supposed to be a parody... Nevertheless, kind words from you AGS companions certainly make me forget about those complaining. De gustibus non est disputandum...

Okay, everyone may go back to praising Mike after this little egocentric intrusion of mine. Pardone, see you next tiiiiiiiiiime!!!

Trapezoid

I don't think the Batman films were narrated at all (the first two anyway.) So, it's all good.

Ionias

The old radio shows were done in almost this exact narration style. I must admit Goldmund your performance was over the top. But that was the point! :)

The Knight

I also believe the old Batman TV series had a narrator.
The quit GUI is a spoof of how the Batman episodes ended with, "Same Bat-Time, Same Bat-Channel."
I found out about Fatman after it went abandonware, so I snagged a full copy off of Emule and think it's great.  I hope this gets some AGS awards.  ;D
BTW, I think the all the voices are great.

Hueij

Quote from: The Knight on Fri 16/01/2004 01:38:40
I also believe the old Batman TV series had a narrator.
The quit GUI is a spoof of how the Batman episodes ended with, "Same Bat-Time, Same Bat-Channel."
I found out about Fatman after it went abandonware, so I snagged a full copy off of Emule and think it's great.  I hope this gets some AGS awards.  ;D
BTW, I think the all the voices are great.
I'm also trying to get it of Emule but it's slooooowwwww... Only 16 people sharing right now, so every one of you that already downloaded it: keep sharing please.

adam100

Hey-i downloaded the game from e-mule and i must say that it's great.The voices are done very well.But i found one bug:when in Donut World you can score as much points as you want just by asking the man where you can find some donuts-you'll get points for this every time you do that.

Vizzerdrix

Yeah, there's also 4 or 5 easily noticable graphical bugs, like having someone changing into the AGS blue cup sprite. Funny but disturbing.

jannar85

Quote from: Hueij on Fri 16/01/2004 01:51:03
I'm also trying to get it of Emule but it's slooooowwwww... Only 16 people sharing right now, so every one of you that already downloaded it: keep sharing please.
eMule is always slow. You're in a queue. You must wait till it's your turn. You'll get better speed if you share a lot more files, and let them have full speed. :P

I'm glad I didn't have to get if from _there_ :)
I have a nice cd :)

Hueij

Quote from: jannar85 on Sat 17/01/2004 01:56:59
eMule is always slow. You're in a queue. You must wait till it's your turn. You'll get better speed if you share a lot more files, and let them have full speed. :P

I'm glad I didn't have to get if from _there_ :)
I have a nice cd :)
Hehe... I know it is slow :)

About sharing, maybe the problem is that the +/- 20 gigs I share contains mostly movies and music nobody has ever heard of? :)

Anyways, only 42MB to go  8)

BerserkerTails

I noticed that Donut World bug too. Good game though. Love the voices, but of course, I'm stuck. I'm not going to ask for help though, I'm figuring this one out ALL ON MY OWN. MWHAHAHAHA!
I make music.

Matt Brown

forgive my stupididy, but I read this entire thread, and still dont know the answer.
is the only way to get this game by using a program caleld e-mule? e-donkey? eh? never heard of them) or kazaa? or is it actually hosted somewhere? cause kazaa is virus filled, and the RIAA lives there...lying in wait.

can I use winmx?
word up

jannar85

Quote from: panda isnt a ninja on Tue 20/01/2004 16:28:59
forgive my stupididy, but I read this entire thread, and still dont know the answer.
is the only way to get this game by using a program caleld e-mule? e-donkey? eh? never heard of them) or kazaa? or is it actually hosted somewhere? cause kazaa is virus filled, and the RIAA lives there...lying in wait.

can I use winmx?
No. Use emule. SPyware-free

http://www.emule-project.net/

Pstonie

I finally put a download up at my site:

Click here

Better late than never, eh?
"The reports of my assimilation have been greatly exaggerated." -Picard, First Contact

Inkoddi

pstonie, that's the one without voices.... it's already on underdogs :P

da n00b

I can't get it to work!!!

I've connected (on Byte Devils), entered the ed2k adress that Jannar gave, but the downloads status is 'Waiting' all the time!!!
Any ideas on how to get it to work?

veryweirdguy

Thanks a lot, pstonie!

I couldn't get the Underdogs d/l to work, but thanks to you I can finally play this game!

As for the lack of voices: meh.

Ionias

Ok, for those of you looking for the full game on CD you can now find it here.

AGA

Ionias

bump!

Update: March 23, 2007

I have given The Adventures of Fatman a complete revamp and decided to re-release it as a special edition. I've also got plans for a sequel. That means SOCKO! Entertainment is back online! Come visit me at www.socko1.com to see what's going down, see you there!

Nikolas

That's highly interesting! I've played the original and it was swell. ;)

Peder 🚀

Yay!

Ordering right now!

Peder Johnsen.

Candle

Cool deal Ionias, see I didn't say anything to anyone. :)
See if I can ordered the new one next month when some money comes in.

BOYD1981

i lost my original copy so i'll definitely be buying this in the next week or so.

Limey Lizard, Waste Wizard!
01101101011000010110010001100101001000000111100101101111011101010010000001101100011011110110111101101011

MillsJROSS

Totally will be buying this in a few weeks when I start working.

It's sad to see that the Space Quest game wasn't finished, I was totally anticipating you finishing it out of the blue.

-MillsJROSS

Ionias

Quote from: MillsJROSS on Fri 23/03/2007 22:25:45
Totally will be buying this in a few weeks when I start working.

It's sad to see that the Space Quest game wasn't finished, I was totally anticipating you finishing it out of the blue.

-MillsJROSS

I swear that someday I will conquer a Space Quest fan game! Don't hold me to that though. I mean I did say I was going to complete SQFP in the first place. :P

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Out of curiosity, what kind of revamp? Graphical? Musical? Plot-ical? Voice-ical? Diabolical? All of the above-ical?
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

Ionias

Quote from: Rui "Trovatore" Pires on Sat 24/03/2007 00:46:49
Out of curiosity, what kind of revamp? Graphical? Musical? Plot-ical? Voice-ical? Diabolical? All of the above-ical?

lol.

Well, I changed the GUI to accommodate those who said the exits where hard to find in the first version. I did this by incorporating an all new EXIT pop-up mouse mode, which was no easy feat! I also added a new ending and a new end game puzzle. I fixed some bugs. The doughnut world bug first and foremost and the mainly annoying pixel hunt bug(s) where I failed to name some of the over hotspot locations. This should help those that got stuck the first time around looking for some of some of the pixel hunts. I also added x9 Easter eggs which all tie in to the superhero theme in someway. I also added a new music track at the end of the game thanks to m0ds and some new voices curtsey of Grundislav. I also added a new room to the fatcave with new inventory items and I revamped some of the backgrounds. It's basically the game as I always wanted it to be. Now that it's complete I'm moving on to the sequel! :)

The new Extras that are included on the CD are as follows:

The Castle Quest text adventure is included. This was my first ever adventure game. It was made in BASIC! :) Then comes the Castle Quest demo, some of you might remember this. It was a game me and Scid were going to make based loosely on the Castle Quest text adventure. The next game on the list is Galacitic Pirates 1. This was the first graphical adventure game I ever made. I programmed this one in Visual Basic, and was going to make a part two in AGS. The demo of Galactic Pirates part 2 is included in the CD as well. I also have included the old ROOMEDIT files of Pizza Quest, Castle Quest and Hero Quest. Hero Quest was the orginal name of The Adventures of Fatman!

I hope I answered all of your questions, feel free to ask anything else.

sergiocornaga

I might buy this if I hadn't already played the original to death...

strazer

Nice!
As a Linux user, I have to ask: Does the special edition still use the agsCreditz.dll plugin? And what version of AGS is it compiled with?

m0ds

Great stuff Mike!! The website is really neat, too :) I'm glad that you're back on the road...I never realised the SQ fan-game was quashed :( It's good that buying the SE of the original Fatman means you get a discount on the sequel, too. Best of luck with the project :)

PS - light scribed CD :O looks awesome!!!

Ionias

Quote from: strazer on Mon 26/03/2007 00:31:40
Nice!
As a Linux user, I have to ask: Does the special edition still use the agsCreditz.dll plugin? And what version of AGS is it compiled with?

Yes, it still uses the agscreditz.dll, I assume that's a big problem? :( The AGS version is build 2.72.652

strazer

Well, neither the Linux engine nor the Mac port do support plugins. I assume you've used the plugin for the end credits? If so, you can probably play the game up to that point where it will crash.

Candle

Linux can't use the dlls but they can use the Modules ( look in my sig for Modules) .
There is a credits module..

Ionias

Quote from: strazer on Mon 26/03/2007 02:37:19
Well, neither the Linux engine nor the Mac port do support plugins. I assume you've used the plugin for the end credits? If so, you can probably play the game up to that point where it will crash.

Yes, that is what I did.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to make sure that I don't use any plugins with my next game to ensure compatibility.

BRAINofDOOM

Ok, Mike. I joined.

;D

I'll get to work.
  [img]

Dan_N

blueskirt

Woo! I just received my copy! :D

*Puts on top of precariously long pile of games to play and comic books to read*

Ionias

Quote from: BlueSkirt on Mon 02/04/2007 21:38:04

*Puts on top of precariously long pile of games to play and comic books to read*

You have that problem too? I'm still puzzled why I purchase more comics than I can possibly read. At times I'll find myself spending more time hunting for new ones than I do actually reading the ones I already have!

m0ds

Mike, does this mean the free online versions need to be shut-down?

Ionias

No, not at all.

I released the original game as abandon-ware so it can stay that way. Just so long as it remains a free download. If people can't afford the new version and just want to play the original version of the game there's no reason to stop them. Naturally I'd prefer to make a little cash to help fund the new project, so if you can afford it by all means purchase a copy! :)

alcoatjez

@Ionas: Is the game still being sold? I always get a SQL error when I try to visit it.
I played the free version of Fatman a long time ago, but I would just love to have this version :)

Ionias

At this exact moment in time no the game is not being sold. I’m going through a divorce at the moment and needless to say all the fun financial problems that go along with it. Just as soon as all that is sorted out you can be assured I’ll be back in business.

alcoatjez

I understand, of course. Sorry to hear that.
Thanks for your quick reply anyway.

Dave Gilbert

Hello!  I know this is an old thread but I figured this update warrants it.

Ionas has graciously allowed me to sell the Special Edition of Fatman on his behalf.  You can now purchase the game on the Wadjet Eye Games website for $9.99 (originally $14.99).

This game will mark the first of what I'm calling "recommended games."  I'm going to be adding a new indie commercial adventure game to the website every two weeks.

Anyway, I'd like to thank Ionas for this opportunity.  Fatman really blazed the trail for indie adventure games like mine, and it's a real honor to be the one to bring it back.

m0ds

Cool! Yeah I got blazed on a trail when I worked on Fatman too. Good times!! I really should talk to him about updating all the MIDI's in that old game, they need it. Did Ionias bring you any news of Fatman 2??

Look forward to the next recomendation. Diamonds in the Rough? Hauntings of Mystery Manor? The Shivah SE with FMV? :P

Candle

Just bought my copy :)
Thank you for selling it.

Snake

Quote from: Dave GilbertoI'm going to be adding a new indie commercial adventure game to the website every two weeks.
Heh, pending that there IS a new indie commercial adventure every two weeks ;)

Whenever I get some spare money, I'm sure to get this. I haven't yet and have been looking forward to buying this at some point... along with MANY others.

Thanks for the news, Dave.
Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

Dave Gilbert

There're enough indie adventure games to last me at least two months.  After that I'll have to start digging.  They are out there, but most of them flew in under the radar.

m0ds

Necro post warning for me but 6 years later (or 12) and Fatman is back (whatever happened to your "friends games" page Dave?) being passed around like a back door man... Now he's available to own on Steam. Yes you can still find the game for free in a lot of places but your ownership of the game on Steam though is kind & supports SOCKO! (Mike) and Screen 7 and means there may be more adventures out of Fatman yet...

http://store.steampowered.com/app/395250

Although your usual human-AGS events have occurred in the meantime (like no source code anymore) meaning some things like achievements and in-game updates (compiling with newer AGS) couldn't happen, it does come with MP3 soundtrack in Steam > Music and trading cards, plus the built in developer commentary feature and the special features menu and extras and of course, if at any point those other items can be added in somehow, they will be.

A few keys, some "encrypted" lol and some not, so grab them whilst you can. I'll put up a few more soon.

Spoiler

... for vendetta
?JLH5-7PI93-ZZZTF

planet ...arth
?4JJP-CPIXE-2CG6A

You and ...
?96D2-37RMT-DH6FT

4QF3A-95GX8-DDFVM
96DRA-QPMQ4-H24TW
[close]

Mike tinkered with mobile gaming in recent years I believe, but has been known to throw the word "sequel" around here and there ;) Thanks to him for allowing me it in our Steam catalogue (and elsewhere soon enough) and hope it can give some folks some new (or old) enjoyment.

Amayirot Akago

Claimed the first key, thanks Mods :) Heard a lot about this game over the years so it's about time I checked it out.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

LimpingFish

4QF3A-95GX8-DDFVM <-----Took this one!  ;-D

It'll be interesting to see this game again, especially after so long.
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Tabata

Superkumi

Frodo

Mods, can you submit the game to GOG< so we can get it DRM-free?  A lot of people would love to see it there.

Please?  Pretty Please?  :cheesy:

LimpingFish

Key! First come first served:

Spoiler
GONE
[close]

EDIT: And it's gone!
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

kconan

sergiocornaga

phillipPbor

I am new here..
need a musician composer though...

m0ds

Maybe! Mike is interested in it... I think it's a matter of convincing him to make a point & click again and not a platformer!!! (nod)

Frodo

Quote from: Frodo on Fri 23/10/2015 00:43:46
Mods, can you submit the game to GOG< so we can get it DRM-free?  A lot of people would love to see it there.

Please?  Pretty Please?  :cheesy:

*ahem*

Mods, I'd still like to know if you plan on submitting it anywhere that's DRM-free?  Prefably GOG, but any DRM-free platform would be fine - even a direct link from yourselves. 

I'd love to buy the game, but I won't support it if it's only on steam. 

m0ds

Sure, thanks. Its submission to GOG is still pending and kind of the same for Humble - both submissions delayed due to several factors, but yes Frodo it will be available DRM-free asap - is the plan. Would've been available drm-free 2 months ago had things my end not gone fat-tits up ;) But nearly sorted. Soon!

Frodo

Great, thanks Mods.  Look forward to getting it.  :wink:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk