Sam 'N' Max Sequel

Started by holo2003, Sat 10/05/2003 21:48:57

Previous topic - Next topic

holo2003

Hello!

I'm not new to making games, have been making numerous platformers for a home based games company for a couple of years but just decided to try out AGS...and decided that I'd try a Sequel to the amazing Sam 'N' Max game, will be making a simple game to test out the engine and add a few simple puzzles and dialogs then will need help with the storyline and coding for the actual game!

Any ideas, let me know...email me!

SEE YA G!  8) ::) ;D ;)

scotch

Hmm, you do know about the actual Sam and Max sequel?  It's probably a bad idea to go making a Sam and Max game at the moment, even if it is just a small one :(

But welcome to the community and don't listen to me ._.

cornjob

Yeah, who cares what they're doing? If you want to make a Sam n Max fangame, go for it. (Of course, I've never particularly liked fan sequels, but a lot of people do...)
Anyway, welcome and good luck.

Trapezoid

Cool. Remember though, the dialogue needs to be REALLY snappy. That's what makes Sam and Max.

Ghostmaker

Its a risk project, and maybe you should try a few MAGS competions to get better aquainted  with  the  AGS engine.
So, this is AGS, i have seen more amature

Matt Brown

I concur. You are welcome to try it, and I would certainly play it, but you might want to make a small, test game to understand AGS
word up

holo2003

Okily!

Will try the MAGS thingy! How do I get involved wiv that?
Erm...
Yeah...Kool!

SEE YA G!  ;) 8) :-*

edmundito

but LucasArts IS making a sequel to Sam & Max....
The Tween Module now supports AGS 3.6.0!

SLaMgRInDeR

there is a sam and max 2? *runs around in mad exitement* show me, show me! I must have it!
(   (   ( <( -_-)> )   )   )

Esseb

There isn't. There will be. They're making it now you see.

Layabout

And it's apparantly a 3d Adventure comedy, which means it wont be action adventure hybrid like the poofy full throttle sequal.

I'd much rather see original games.
I am Jean-Pierre.

edmundito

The Tween Module now supports AGS 3.6.0!

Trapezoid

I posted a thread for SaM2 in the Gen forum...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk