Rawenorth -- the first boss in Ashrad. Very unfinished!

Started by Ishmael, Mon 19/05/2003 15:01:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Ishmael

So here we are:

Here is the newest version:

Here you can see the older versions
http://kotisivu.mtv3.fi/tk/rawenorth.gif
http://kotisivu.mtv3.fi/tk/rawenorth_v2.gif

And it is VERY UNFINISHED, so dont give commentary about shades, outlines etc yet. Just the look of it.
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Ali

Now that's one blue spikey feller you don't want to meet on a dark night!

Or even during the day.

Ishmael

\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Ishmael

Excuse me, people, but I'd like to hear other opinions too... any chance?

n3tgraph

if you want some critics, I'd say you finish the picture first, it now looks like a crow putting his hands through a big cardboard. You can't even see his body :S
* N3TGraph airguitars!

Ishmael

Thats the whole point! It is a ghost-like creature with a floating head, a cape attached to it, and two floating hands with three sharp claws! I knew I'd have shaded it...

Jimi

I think you should make it look more ghosty then. Maybe change the sheet so it isn't just a solid colour.

n3tgraph

* N3TGraph airguitars!

Synthetique

Ishmael

MAN!  :o :o :o TAHTS AWSOME!!! Maby you draw it for me?

n3tgraph

* N3TGraph airguitars!

Ishmael

I cant draw that well... But that style wont nesecery fit my game... I'll have a thought about this (is that a proper Eghlish phase?) and see what I can get done with the picture... Thanks everyone!

Synthetique

well.. if you dont need him animated, then just grab that pic..

SLaMgRInDeR

looking good, but you could improve it by making the cape more cape like, rather that a full square,(that would help with the hands not looking like they were coming through the cape, the eye looks a bit strange and the things around the floating hands would look kool if they were whispy, maybe something like this...?

(   (   ( <( -_-)> )   )   )

Synthetique

its windy magic making the cape float like that.. if im not totally stupid--

SLaMgRInDeR

oh, so the cape isnt actually sposed to be attached to the head?
(  (   ( <( -_-)> )   )   )

Synthetique

hasty work... but u get the pic..

Ishmael

Synthetique: Ok.... Im stunned....   ::)

SLaMgRInDeR: I was after that style, but I ended up with what you see...

The cape is supposet to float behind him, like he would be invisible, but I must see that again... Thanks alot all of you allrady!

Andail

As much as the effects on Synthetique's image are pretty cool, I doubt it will suit as a character in a game...how will it be animated? How will it walk around in a room?

Ishmael

It floats around and casts spells towards the player.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk