Achtung Franz! A comic!

Started by Ghormak, Fri 23/05/2003 23:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghormak

Those of you who like comics that look good shouldn't take a look at this.

Those of you who like comics that are pretty crappily drawn but still have nice, intellectual kind of jokes in them shouldn't take a look at this.

Those of you who like absurd comics such as Pokey: feel free to click below link.

Below link.

Why?
We were discussing comics on IRC one day, surreal comics to be precise, and a bunch of us decided to draw some outrageously stupid comics ourselves. Obviously, I drew inspiration from Pokey the Penguin.
I kind of liked the result (the first two strips were drawn that night), so I continued drawing strips for this comic, that I named "Achtung Franz!". I'm now up to ten twelve strips, and more is probably on the way.

Feel free to comment, but keep in mind that any suggestions about the art will under no circumstances be considered. :)

I should also make some pages for it one day...
Achtung Franz! The comic

Matt Brown

lol, I love it. its so random. and the art is r0x0rs
word up

Neole

It is very stylist and has potential (sort of like the comic strip 'James' which also has only sparse line art), but I dont get the humour!

EDIT: I like the hamlet one!

Las Naranjas

* Las Naranjas picks up lungs and reinserts into body
"I'm a moron" - LGM
http://sylpher.com/novomestro
Your resident Novocastrian.

Ali

These are brilliant! My favourite is the one with the monkey and the palm tree.

Fizz

hey Ghorm!

ive used a couple of strips for a small zine me and a friends is making. the next issure will come out in 150+ copies. email me if you mind, but be quick! were finishing it up as i type, you see.

and the next issue will come out on cd, and we were wondering if you would want to make a jingle or a track c64 style for it.

aphex@ofir.dk

MadReizka

Whats the deal with those overlined texts?
I do music and visual effects:
http://www.distantshitfilms.net/personal/

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk