Anyone with some time

Started by darkflame46, Thu 29/05/2003 22:17:40

Previous topic - Next topic

darkflame46

Hello everyone. I hope it doesn't cause any inconvenience for me to request this, but I must make a short game based on the bible for my religious education class, and I don't have any time to learn this sort of thing, as I have no experience. I know all of the puzzles, and I will send the game's overview to anyone who might volunteer. I know it is quite alot to ask, but I would be extremely grateful.

Thank you,
Marcus

darkflame46

I'm terribly sorry, but I forgot to mention that it was my brother who suggested asking for help in these forums, and allowed me to use his username.
Thank you again.

Matt Brown

well, I wont make the whole game for you, I might be able to help with a few things, teach you some super simple scripting, etc. PM me, send me some detail, and I'll see if I can do anything
word up

m0ds

LGM is the person to ask when it comes to Religious Studies games :) ;)

m0ds

Squinky

How big is it? If it were a simple two to five room game, I could crank it out...

darkflame46

The game contains exactly five rooms, and won't be too much trouble, I'm sure.

LGM

If you have all the art and everything is specified, I definitely would like to help ;)
You. Me. Denny's.

Andail

Just don't let me help you if it's a bible-related game

Harvester

Yey, I'd also like to help. My own game is going nowhere anyway, and it would be interesting to see how you treat sensitive subjects like religion  :)
None shall pass!

Paranoid Factor

darkflame46

Well, it's for children, so it's very fast-moving. It's part of the story of Moses, and there are only a few "puzzles," which are all simple and obvious. I just want to show the story to the class, and allow them to interact.
I'm very sorry, but I have no art. I'm certain that this will greatly affect the number of people who are interested in helping, if there are any at all. If this is a ridiculous request, please let me know. I'm asking for anyone who is not busy. If you are really interested, please give me your e-mail address so that I can send you the story and puzzles.
Thank you.

Evil

Moses eh? There are "Sand Planet" rooms in insta-game, which is like Egypt I guess... And so what if Moses wheres a pink and grey space-suit... :)

Harvester

I'm still willing to help. Unfortunately, I suck at art, so someone will have to draw the graphics, I can do the programming. My e-mail is in my profile.
None shall pass!

Paranoid Factor

Cpages

tell me what you need picture wise and I'll see if I can whip some backgrounds up quick

furrylilkreature

I'm kinda new, but i'm ok in the art, i'll see if I can do it for ;)
now is the time for all who are small and furry to unite

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk