some More!!! unnamed screens released

Started by Chicky, Thu 05/06/2003 16:49:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Chicky

hi its me oversized chicken AKA mankiecheese, and im here to relaese some of my first screens of the game im working on. I havent thought of a name yet so any ideas would be apreaciated, the game is about dissapearing towns folk. here is the pics on my rushed/unfinished site.

http://www.freewebs.com/oversizedchicken/page1.htm

Any replys will be greatly apreacieted and any comments on the artwork.

My game is set at 320x240 resaloution and is in high-colour. ;D ;D ;D

Matt Brown

hey, I like your walking animation, but there is something wrong that I can't place about teh screenie....maybe it looks like the floor is covered in red ants, or something, I dunno.

word up

Chicky

Cheers for the reply  ;D the red ants are really bullet shells, they just look wrong because of the jpg and the small pic size. thanks again for the reply, now im guna work on my game more rather than doing my GCSE english essay! ;D

Scummbuddy

I like your character a lot.

How about Resident Evil, or Silent Hill
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

Chicky

He he Resi evil, my games not achally that sinister its just you happen to start in a shooting range. I thought it would add style, the character is a part time cop you see. Kenny will have lots of different costumes in the game, maybe even a stylish suite (bond style).

Soo far ive done four rooms two characters and an additional idle and shooting animation for kenny.

i am hoping to do it in the style of monkey island tm with a lot of comedy.

Also i have made my own gui kind of like a mix with rodequest2 and a cgi. ;D

I want it to be really funny but also have a strong storyline.

any one got any comments one the shooting range?

cheers ;)

danny*

i like them both!!!
Great style man!
:D :D :D

Chicky

;D ;D ;D cheers danny and everyone else.

new shots to be up on site soon :)

Matt Brown

hmmm, I cant seem to open the second one....oh my. It might be my bad
word up

Chicky

Sorry to dissapoint my fans (can i call them that)
but im going to have to change my backgrouns styles. :(
You see if i add too thin lines then they mess up when they
are tested on AGS. I am working on a style like permanant Daylight at the moment.

The pics will be up on the site soon. :)

Jimi

Can't see the links. Try uploading them to Neoles easy upload space. We can't veiw files in your section on Free webs. They have a security thing. Looking forward to seeing them, though.

evilspacefart

copy shortcut and paste in address bar works for me. ie6

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk