Real weird idea-no this shouldn't be in the critic's lounge

Started by Femme Stab Mode >:D, Fri 06/06/2003 10:40:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Femme Stab Mode >:D

My idea is - has anyone made a game about themselves? I DON'T want to make one about me but I'm wondering about them all egocentric people out there.  
NANANANANANA ASSHOLE!

Nacho

Nope... that shouldn´t be in critics lounge :)

I suppose many of us use our experiences and feeling for designing characters... I was thinking on doing a game about me, but my life is so boring...

So now my idea is making a game about Mittens, with many of the famous AGSers...
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

Andail

I know a couple of games that have been about a friend of the creator, but never about the creator himself...

Considering that most game-creators spend most of their time creating games, learning how to make games or playing other games, it would be a rather thin plot anyway

Timosity

I'm a character in my game Larrywilco, and in it Larrywilco pushes me off a cliff, and later on he steals my girlfriend, That bastard.

Esseb

The JAPNCA game was about the creator and his brother if I recall correctly.

SSH

I claim the award for narcissism... all three of my games have featured me...

http://www.angelfire.com/space/little_flower/ags.html

although they are really intended as presents for my wife...

n3tgraph

* N3TGraph airguitars!

Nacho

Nope N3T, you´re so much cooler and you smell so much better than that pixel-head, that´s why I forbidden you coming to Spain, and see my girlfriend.
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

Jimi

Mats Berglinn is making one where he is the main character.

And Rocney McNab (The character in my game in production) is based on me..i guess.

Matt Brown

*ahem* I claim it, TGC, in games in production features me and some friends. But I also change some of teh stuff in real life to spice up teh game.

I mean, why not? everybody knows that a lot of people's creative inspriation comes from withen, and a lot of everyday stuff in life is also adventure game-ish. IO dont see what teh problem is.
word up

Mennuz

I only sometimes draw myself..

I think i'm evil, and can take over the world.. but adventuregames about myself.. never thougt of it

m0ds

You look like an angry Chris Jones.

With spiky hair.

:D
m0ds

Privateer Puddin'

i think the guy in kinky island is secretly meant to be m0ds :D

Interference

A game featuring many AGS'ers would be worth a shot. They did this sort of thing when I was in the MegaZeux community. It's called a "Cameo Game."

The main characters were always fictional but there were plenty of famous faces about. And we have to have the reanimated corpse of Elvis Presley in there too for entertainment value.
-- Interference

"Wasting people's valuable time since 1984"

Matt Brown

thats been done with "who killed kenny rogers?", and a mittens MAGS game, whose name I cannot remember
word up

|Alky|

I'm doing that with the animated in-engine TV show, AGTV...(no, it's not dead, it should be ready within a week)
The host looks like me, and people who helped are in there... Raggit, who made the music is in there as the chat show's music guy and quickstrike as a random audience member...and the people interviewed actually exist.,,
Alex 'Alkaline' Cline

We're going back to the tick tock to get the boo-boo. Send for backup. - Baby's Day Out

DGMacphee

Funny, you should ask.

I came up with an idea for an adventure game about me trying to come up with an idea for an adventure game.

Remember the movie 'Adaptation' with Nicolas Cage -- like that.

Maybe I'll write it after I finish Dark Hero.
ABRACADABRA YOUR SPELLS ARE OKAY

DGMacphee Designs - http://www.sylpher.com/DGMacphee/
AGS Awards - http://www.sylpher.com/AGSAwards/

Instagame - http://www.sylpher.com/ig/
"Ah, look! I've just shat a rainbow." - Yakspit

Grundislav

Also funny, as I'm working on a game about a newbie who wants to make a game but ends up travelling around the world visiting AGSers.

DG ARES TEH IDEA THEIF11!111!!1!1

j/k  ;D

furrylilkreature

now is the time for all who are small and furry to unite

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk