Introduction

Started by Bluke4x4, Thu 12/06/2003 21:30:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluke4x4

OK.

I'm a 10 year old living in KS, moving to OK. I'm (according to about everyone) the smartest and tallest 10 year old they've EVER seen. I'm a fan of Weird Al, and Monkey Island was awesome. I'm making a game. WHOO! My mom says I will most likely have more than $100 in my wallet by the age 13. WHOO! And I'm a fan of MAD mag. That's me.  

CheapAlert

Welcome aboard :D

I do agree that you actually have some brains (compared to another 10 year old "LyNx" at modDB). Just cut out the WHOO! and other excitable exclamations and you won't be mocked by some here.

When i'm 30 i'll have $2,144 of spare money. (i'm 22 now)
I AM THE STAR TREK ADVENTURE MAKER.

Hobbes

Welcome to the board!

Funnily enough, I teach 10 year olds over here in my country. :)

Bob The Hun

Welcome aboard!
Somebody younger than me! They don't show up all that often. I got a good 3 years on ya, though.

LGM

Wow.. 10... That's young..

It looks like you'll do good here.. Surprise us with a cool game!
You. Me. Denny's.

Renal Shutdown

Ok.

I'm a 23 year old living in UK, staying in UK. I (according to about everyone) have the mental age 10 year old. I'm a fan of Sonic Youth, and Monkey Island was awesome. I'm making a game. WHOO<insert exclamation mark>.  My mum says I will be lucky have more than £10 in my wallet by the age 50. WHOO<insert another exclamation mark>.  And I'm a fan of Bassist mag.  That's me..

..just a heads up on who to avoid on dark nights.
"Don't get defensive, since you have nothing with which to defend yourself." - DaveGilbert

Ali

Wow, that's the tallest, smartest 10 year old I ever did see...

makri

What's "KS" and "OK"?
Thud. Thud. Thud. Splat.

GarageGothic

My guess would be Kansas and Oklahoma, but I could be wrong being an ignorant European.

evenwolf

it took me a second, and those are like one or two states away. Ah- we americans and our selfish desire to simplify ourselves to the smallest possible denominator of distinguishment.
"I drink a thousand shipwrecks.'"

MillsJROSS

Welcome to our humble home Bluke. Suprisingly enough, you'll probably be the most mature member here, but that's irony for you.

Even - Yeah, you Americans are so funny and horribly wrong about your history. I'm just glad FL annexed from the union.  

-MillsJROSS

c.leksutin

Ahhh another visitor,

Stay a while....

.....STAY FOREVER!!!   MUAhahahahahahahahaha!!

(sorry, couldn't resist)

C.

petaglair

10 yo?
arg...another victim of this curse
dont waste your time and check the kindergarten thread for age related problem...BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.... :o

Pétaglair

Avec Nutricrotte° je voie là  differanse j'est même developper du mucsle

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk