Spring Fever -- BY AGSTEAM5

Started by bspeers, Mon 16/06/2003 08:16:27

Previous topic - Next topic

bspeers

Spring Fever.  The centerfugal force of 1000 rotating suns could not match the tectonic impact of this phantasmagoria of high laghs and sex jokes about meese.

Yes, from Canada, and some other Countries, comes the game that will rock your world! (metamorphicly speaking).

Spring Fever thrusts Mallorie O'Musey, beleagered Smithy's assistant and sexy, sexy moose lady into a quest not just for her own survival but for money, mostly money.

In this ludicrous mis-adventure, a tiny quest for a single thing explodes into a delirous thrill-ride of action, adventure, and bad puns.  Not that there are any other kinz.  A quagmire of dark political twists, a series of bizarre murders, and a naked adventure with Shaft will all not happen in this silly little adventure.

Screenshots you ask?  Well, there are many we could post, but this pic should be sufficiently non-descrit:

And another (kapow, I rattle 'm at ya like ya' know I'm gunna gatt ya):

This game is written by the whole team, with the majority of dialogue by me, most backgrounds by Custard, most scripting by AGA, primary sprites by Mikko and Fruittree.  Expect a quasi-psudo-kinda Discworld atmosphere (though not enough to even make references) and numerous inflexive puzzles with the logic of tree-bark on a bleeding hydrogen atom.

Our nationally recognized advertising slogan:

"It's so fun, they had to put an extra F in the word fun, as in ffun, or fufn!"

Our Release Date:

September 17th, 2003.

Our Cost:

$53.99, but for you and for all who decide to download it, we offer the once in a life-time price of nothing! Zero! Nada.  Pending finalization, all rights reserved, this is a Team5 Production.

Things subject to change.
I also really liked my old signature.

bspeers

Wow! That's so inspiring, I will finish MY game by that date as well!  If not sooner!  And if not sooner, then later.  Or even...

Simultaneously?

To be continued....
I also really liked my old signature.

Privateer Puddin'

heh, the second image was released the other day to dl/use :) think of it as some pretty concept art or something :)

and as previously released :

Fuzzpilz

Noooooo springs!

Looks interesting. You haven't released much by which to judge that, but I trust you. :P

Vel

Mikko

Now, does this mean I should be doing something? Again?!

;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk