Vic Wreckle

Started by EKM, Wed 18/06/2003 02:41:02

Previous topic - Next topic

EKM

With much appreciated help from Snake to get me started with the AGS Editor, I'm finally able to import backgrounds and characters into what's going to be my FIRST game. I will have a demo finished sometime during the end of this year.

Check this link to see its details..

http://www.geocities.com/everglaze/VIC.html

evilspacefart

welcome. i'm sort of new myself. good luck.

Snake

Games sounds...interesting? ;) There's a lot of pot-related projects around here lately...

*sniffs the air*

Heh

QuoteBlack profanity
What do you mean by this? ...hope you're not talking about racist jokes...hopefully I just misunderstood... :-X

Anyway, you're totally welcome with the help, man! Keep up with your game, eventhough it can get boring or discouraging at times making you want to quit and start a new project...*cough*

--Snake
Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

EKM

lol, oops..I meant black comedy, not black profanity haha.

I'm not racist so don't take into consideration by mistake haha.

Snake

*before Squinky has the chance, Snake quickly shouts out*

D00d! You know I'm black, right!!?

You mean black comedy as in thinking grose and bloody deaths are funny? That kind of thing?

--Snake

Squinky

Snake, you bastard, you stole my moment man....

And the sad thing was, I truley would have said that....I guess I'm getting predictable...

The game now, I like what I see, and i wish you luck, but why do you think (according to your site) that it'll take a year to make? holy crap man...

EKM

^ cause I can get pretty lazy lol. I also have other things to do so I can only work so much during weekends or something.

Like Snake said, it can get boring and you wanna do something else. That could possibly be the case with me.

We'll see what happens though.

Snake

Quoteeventhough it can get boring or discouraging at times making you want to quit and start a new project...*cough*

Heh, I was also making reference to myself... I've got like 5 game projects that I've started but not finished...but not abandoned my any means! They will be finished. Monkey Wrench and Leitor's Edge will definately be finished first.

Anyway, whenever you feel like working on your game, do it! Sometimes its rare to get that feeling of pure AGSWORKNESS...

But you can't help but think about it all the time though, like me. I'm always thinking about one of my games.

Anyway...
GET GOING!!1

--Snake

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk