Little Johnny Evil (latest version)

Started by AGA, Sat 10/08/2002 17:22:39

Previous topic - Next topic

AGA

I'm posting this on behalf of Das_Kandyman.

There's a new bugfree version, available from:

http://www.agagames.com/games/others/LJE1.zip

KANDYMAN-IAC

Yay AGA rules... he's da man, he's da man. (waves hands in air frantically trying to get people attention).
"Don't lose the bluecups they may be our only hope....!!1!!!1"

"I'm jealous of all of you guys, which means. I love your work, I just hate you as a person.... wait thats not right."

Fighting_scars

My god. That would have to be the best AGS demo I have ever seen. I can't wait for the next demo/ full game to see what the little barstard gets upto next. Does he kill his mother? does he get caught by the police? You must finish full version!

AGA

It IS a full game, not a demo. But Kandyman is working on a longer, full-sized sequal.

KANDYMAN-IAC

Yeah its all planned.. and I've redrawn jonny and a whole cast of new characters. It is planned in at least three acts, and its tentatively titled... "LITTLE JONNY EVIL : on the run"... coming in 2003.

"I'm jealous of all of you guys, which means. I love your work, I just hate you as a person.... wait thats not right."

KANDYMAN-IAC

Out of curiosity I've got about 15 game scripts/ideas/storylines If I posted them up on the net each with a sample graphic and got people to vote. Would you guys be interested???

jannar85

Yeah, I'd be interested K.
LJE is awe btw (as I've mentioned earlier) :D
Veteran, writer... with loads of unreleased games. Work in progress.

Visti

Sure, man. That sounds like great idea. Just throw 'em scripts up here so we can check them out.

AmazingJake

Holy wow. Even my critical self can't think of pretty much a damn thing wrong with this game. Awesome, it looks freakin professional as hell.

MCL

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk