AGSers Music Collaboration

Started by undergroundling, Wed 09/07/2003 21:59:15

Previous topic - Next topic

MachineElf

Hm, I feel slightly ignored in this thread... Well, well I'll probably have to suit myself for not starting a new thread on the subject, which I might just do.

But doesn't anybody have any positive feedback on my idea?
There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.

undergroundling

Vartgass: I think your idea could be very interesting, if we could get the webspace, I would be interested in doing that.

Oh, and I'll have my contribution to the midi bit shortly, I've been so busy with work I've hardly had a chance to sit down and write anything, although its all in my head  :P

Gregjazz

Maybe we could just continue passing the song down the list until you're not so busy, undergroundling?

undergroundling

Yeah, I was going to suggest that.  Whoever is next can take over, I'll get back to it when I get the chance.  Hopefully the weekend will bring some time for me to compose something.

That means it's Flippy's turn.  If he doesn't respond to this soon, I'll PM him and let him know.

c.leksutin

Quote from: Vargtass on Tue 15/07/2003 14:09:09
Hm, I feel slightly ignored in this thread... Well, well I'll probably have to suit myself for not starting a new thread on the subject, which I might just do.

But doesn't anybody have any positive feedback on my idea?

I LOVE this idea of uploading a bunch of loops and letting everyone re-sequence to their hearts content.  What Tempo should we use?  I can bang out dozens of loops.

C.

undergroundling

The best tempo to use would probably just be 120.  It's the "standard" tempo, and because its right in the middle of most tempos people would want to record at, it would be easier to timestretch the loop to fit your songs tempos.

We just need some webspace and we can start making loops.

In other news, I may actually be able to complete my part of the midi cycle today, so Flippy, hold off on your part.

Flippy_D

c.leksutin

Ton Undergroundlin and Vargtass:

Lets do this, we'll need to see if we can find some donated web space.

C.

Trapezoid

I have some webspace. I even have an upload page thingy... I could try and get it set up.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk