Buying You Don't Know Jack

Started by Nostradamus, Sat 12/07/2003 20:19:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Nostradamus

You know the awesome game series You Don't Know Jack?

Well since I can't get it in my country I want to buy it from you. If you have ANY of the You Don't Know Jack series (except the first game, I have it) and want to sell, PM me, will send you dollars\euros for it.

Nostradamus

Anyone?

Come on!

I really want this game and have no way to get it

I don't care if it's a used original or burned (which is legal because Sierra's contract liscense to sell the games is over), sell me please!

Barcik

Currently Working On: Monkey Island 1.5

Nostradamus

Evil

Kazaa, Morphous (sp?), Bearshare, Limewire...

Nostradamus

I don't use those programs. Too risky. Hackers and worms.
I couldn't find on Direct Connect.
If you know a place, let me know.

Or if you can sell a copy, awesome.

jannar85

Quote from: Nostradamus on Sun 13/07/2003 19:04:23
I don't use those programs. Too risky. Hackers and worms.
I couldn't find on Direct Connect.
If you know a place, let me know.

Or if you can sell a copy, awesome.
Use an antivirus program...
Veteran, writer... with loads of unreleased games. Work in progress.

Evil

Trial of Norton will work fine for this...

Nostradamus

That doesn't protect you from hackers.
And there's the damn spyware.

Do really nobody here have the game?
It's really simple, I'll send you dollars\euros for it in the mail, you mail me the game\s.

MachineElf

Doesn't seem anyone has it :\

If you want to be free from spyware, use Kazaa Lite. http://www.k-lite.tk
There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Scummbuddy

Yeah, I have a bunch, but I'm not going to sell them.  They are too fun.  I'll see if there is a way for you to get the files without the cd's if I have time.

Not like I'd be the one to send you them or anything. ;)
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

Darth Mandarb

Don't know if you're still looking or not, but here, I found this on eBay and thought you'd like to know.

dm

Nostradamus

I don't know... I can find the games on E-Bay but I don't trust E-Bay there have been many incidents of people there who lied and didn't send the products they claimed to sell.

I did a YDKJ search on E-Bay and checked the ones I was interested in... 1 ships only to US & Canada, so I can't buy from him, one wants to get the money in a week, which I can't promise, so want pay-pal which I don't trust because of poeple's accounts being hacked.

This sucks.

SSH

Well, that seller has 5435 positive comments and 36 negative ones, so they seem pretty reliable.

Having bought a few things on ebay, I've only had one problem and that was when the seller sold the thing to someone else, but they sent my cheque back. You can always use escrow if you want extra security.

Scummbuddy

Spoiler
I'm still working on it.  ;)
[close]
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk