Temperatue is rising...

Started by AndersM, Tue 15/07/2003 15:19:41

Previous topic - Next topic

AndersM

To day it sure is hot: 36 degrees Celsius in the shade ( 96.8 Farenheit, 309.15 Kelvin or 28.8 Réaumur) Can anyone beat that? I'm lyin' in the sun, frying my body... 8)

Renal Shutdown

Hey

I'm rather podgy.  Whatever temperature it is around me is therefore increased by 25%.

Sweat is increased ten-fold.

Hugs
Iqu
"Don't get defensive, since you have nothing with which to defend yourself." - DaveGilbert

PeaceMan

I hate this weather. In England you get rain and other crappy weather most of the year round and everyone wants the sun to come out. But when it finaly does, it ends up being too hot and you can't be bothered to do anything. But I'm on the coast so it isn't as bad as some people get.

Raggit

Hehe,

Today's temp is forcasted to be around 95. Fareinhiet.  (or however it is spelt).

Although we've recently reached temps near 100.
--- BARACK OBAMA '08 ---
www.barackobama.com

Nacho

I once rode a 140 kms race... with 42 degrees. 40 Kms before of the end the organisation ran out of water for the riders... It was a hell!
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

AGA

I returned from a holiday in Greece today. It was about 40 degrees C for much of the fortnight I was there.

Nellie

I'm sitting in a stream of cool air from a big electric fan.

Plus I'm naked.

Minimi

im in holland, and i only know that its warm... haven't heard or watched the weather or news in like 2 months...!

Barcik

We are having quite a cool summer this year. About 30 degrees around Tel-Aviv.
Currently Working On: Monkey Island 1.5

panda_@carolina

cool by north carolina standards...83 degrees, ,and stormy

scotch

it's 27 degrees ._. I don't like it, make it stop, make it stop.

Minimi

wow just heard of my mom that it is over 30 degrees here and its gonna be 34!!! yeah@!!E#W$%WEFT%$#

edmundito

Yeah, "It's the goddamn Sahara out there." like they said on CKY 3.

I run from like outside of a building to my car and I'm melting. Oh, and I turn on the A/C and since it hasn't been on hot air comes out for like 30 seconds  :(

It's 88 degrees F (31 degrees C) but it's still pretty hot out there!
The Tween Module now supports AGS 3.6.0!

m0ds

I was out, topless sun-bathing. I have a nice bit of a tan now. Yey.

m0ds

Pesty

The day before yesterday was 109 degrees fahrenheit (about 42.8 celcius) and yesterday it was 105 (40.6 c). I'm expecting it to get hotter eventually, but the 109 was the hottest we've had all year.

And not only is the temperature high, the winds are insanely hot as well (we get a lot of heavy mountain winds). At least it's not very humid.
ACHTUNG FRANZ: Enjoy it with copper wine!

It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. - Douglas Adams

Minimi

OMG!!! IS it because of the weather??

MY FREAKIN TV EXPLODED DURING MY FOVORITE sHOW!

no im not kidding.. i was watching and the screen began flickering and then suddenly pooooosshhhh.... and screen of, i immediatley remove the electricityplug... and i smell that melting something.. well i can tell you this thats bad... I tried turning it on, but i guess i need a new tv!! DAMMN U LOVELY WARM WEATHER!!!  ::)

Barcik

Quote from: Pestilence on Wed 16/07/2003 00:00:30
And not only is the temperature high, the winds are insanely hot as well (we get a lot of heavy mountain winds). At least it's not very humid.

And this is where we differ. 70% humidity!
Currently Working On: Monkey Island 1.5

Squinky

My Climate seems to be pretty close to pestilence, I was working in the garage the other day and it was 95 in the shade...don't ever sand and paint your house when it is 95...please...

And as a sidenote, Pesty your avatar rocks....Man, I love pirates...even diseased ones...

Timosity

It's the middle of winter here, but it has been nice and warm in the day lately, colder at night.

It's been around 25 C the last couple of days, but it's usually around 18 C in winter can drop below 10 C at night.

Las Naranjas

I'll also add that our news agencies are somewhat mocking of Europe's reaction to the conditions.
"I'm a moron" - LGM
http://sylpher.com/novomestro
Your resident Novocastrian.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk