Yufster LOVE Thread

Started by undergroundling, Tue 15/07/2003 16:40:39

Previous topic - Next topic

undergroundling

Well, I think it's rather unfair of Helm to have created a Yufster hate thread, so in order to counteract his unjust cause, and to make Yufster feel a little more loved, I've started this thread.

Show your support for Yufster!

|Alky|

What's with all this loving and hating?
You guys are like hippies...
Why can't we just go back to the usual paranoid mistrust of everyone who isn't yourself...?
Alex 'Alkaline' Cline

We're going back to the tick tock to get the boo-boo. Send for backup. - Baby's Day Out

SSH

[elton]
Caaaaan you feel the love tonight?
[/elton]

PeaceMan

Quote from: [Alkaline] on Tue 15/07/2003 16:51:52
You guys are like hippies...

Yes the movement lives!!!  :D

[dylan]The times they are a-changin'[/dylan]

Support the cause

Peace and Love to Yufster!!!

Raggit

Well I support this thread.   Although Helm has not responded to our "feed back" in his hate thread so we should probably wait and see what his feelings are before we go too far. But I just don't get Helm.  There are lots of people here who post alot more useless junk than Yufster.  I believe C.Leksutin will be making a visit to that hate thread very soon.

But yes, Yufster if you're reading this, remember we welcome you here!!!!!
--- BARACK OBAMA '08 ---
www.barackobama.com

Vel

Expect a Yufster Indifference thread soon.

Just kidding.

Flippy_D

This is not the answer. This thread is just as bad as the other. If you don't feel that the answer you have/would post in the hate thread has entirely got the message across, PM yufster yourself. This is incredibly hypocritical, and is rather disruptive as well.

Raggit

I PMed Yufster after Helm's FIRST attack wich was that retarded restraining order!!!! I extended my personal appology and gave her a welcome to stay. I still mean every word I said of it too!
--- BARACK OBAMA '08 ---
www.barackobama.com

undergroundling

Flippy: This thread was just me kidding around a little, I don't mean to start a flame war or anything.  Sorry if you think it was being disruptive, I just wanted to add a little levity.

JD

I love Yufster! Love love love. I wonder if she'll marry me.

Flippy_D

I know the feeling. But I've seen this happen before, and it's not good news.

Raggit: Very well, but lets leave it at that, futher rancour isn't going to be productive.

Raggit

Flippy, I wasn't going to PM her again.

Uhhh, exactly, how do you feel about this flip?
--- BARACK OBAMA '08 ---
www.barackobama.com

Flippy_D

I feel that the whole thing should be stopped as soon as possible.

Jimi

yay! Its like a bloddy court battle!

"Can you feel the love in this.....forum???"

PeaceMan

I actually feel a little stupid for posting in this thread now. as Flippy says it isn't appropriate.

Sorry if anyone is offended

m0ds

Just wait til this thread turns horny.

MachineElf

Beacause PeaceMan, Flippy is God! His word is your law. What if he thinks it's inappropriate? SO!? It's what you think that matters.

I send my love and support to everybody around here. I don't care if this is a joke thread or if Helm's is a joke thread (I didn't get much out of that thread, but I think someone is probably overreacting to something. I won't say anything about it though as I don't know the whole story, but hate is a strong word... My, what a long paranthesis, I think I make it just a little bit longer. There. Period). None of them might be very constructive, really, but I think it was a good thing of undergroundling to start this one.

Love to you, Yufster, love to you, Helm, and love to everybody else.

Hippish enough for you?
There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Darth Mandarb

I've found nearly every topic in the General Discussion forum eventually turns hypocritical and childish.  I don't know why anybody would expect anything less.

Nuthin' but love Yufster ... stay strong sister!

dm

Jimi

Quote from: m0ds on Tue 15/07/2003 18:31:10
Just wait til this thread turns horny.

ermm....

*Jimi gets horney

*ehem* WE LUUUUUUUUUURRRVE YOU, YUFSTER!!!!!

TerranRich

Can we say "Blatant waste of bandwidth", people? Oh yes, Chris Jones and the moderators will be pleased...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk