Multimedia Canvas Game Engine

Started by Scummbuddy, Tue 15/07/2003 21:16:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Scummbuddy

http://realmwarrior.drivethruhosting.com/index2.htm

I haven't downloaded it, but I'm pretty sure its real.  Too eloborate.
Anyways, for those who want to code in Basic, or Pascal, this might help you.  

I love AGS and I'm staying with it, but I don't know what others might like to code in.  We do have the "If AGS isn't your thing than," paragraph on the features/downloads page.
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

Ben

I'm a bit put off by the 1337 design of the home page.. It does have some nice features, though. I might try it out later. Only problem is I don't know any Basic or Pascal..

I think I'll wait for someone else to try it first, just in case.

Paranoia

ok i'm having a look! i've been messing with 3D game studio lately as well as a MAGS and my real game

ok, you've got to send them a email to unlock it :-\ losing interest fast!

Paranoia

Minimi

Ive been messing with 3d gamestudio also... but didn't came any further than in WED the world making... some rooms and lights... and a basic 3dshooter... im really bad at 3dgamestudio!

Paranoia

i know some people wanted flash in ags, i've looked at a few demos on multimedia canvas and it does look promising, but the instructions are very limited, i spose if peeps have used darkbasic this might be a handy engine

i quite like 3d game studio, but scaling objects is a pain in the ass with it, i've not really sat down and tryed, maybe after i've finished mags and done some work on my game i'll have a play with MC and 3dgs some more

Minimi

no scaling objects should be very easy... though programming it all, is a pain in MY ass...!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk