SLiME Engine - Official Site up

Started by DalaiLlama, Sun 20/07/2003 14:34:02

Previous topic - Next topic

DalaiLlama

Hi there.

I don't know if this really belongs to a adventure creation board but i'd like to tell you that the Official SLiME Project site can be reached at www.slime-project.cjb.net.

SLiME is a fully customizable MMORPG Engine and - however - this genre is pretty close to Adventures, isn't it?

If you feel interested, just visit the SLiME project site (www.slime-project.cjb.net). SLiME is a very new project that needs your help!

Thanks and sorry for posting nothing but commerce :)

Regards,
Llama

juncmodule

Congrats on getting the site up.

A few recommendations and things I noticed. On the "What is Slime?" page, there is a link that is broken (The link is actually: http://scorpius.spaceports.com/~llama/www.gamemaker.nl and I imagine you just meant to put www.gamemaker.nl)

Also the webhost you are using has an enormous amount of pop-ups. About five or six when I went to it. I can see this turning many people off.

This project looks very promising. Please let us know when you have a release available for download.

Also, when the time comes please try to post some screenshots. I believe that would convince more people to download.

Good luck!

later,
-junc

m0ds

Scumm
Sludge
Slime

What will come next?
Gloop
Scat
Smeg
Shit

?

Anyway, good luck with your project. Nice site! :)

rodekill

SHAWNO NEWS FLASH: Rodekill.com, not updated because I suck at animation. Long story.
peepee

Darth Mandarb

m0ds

That mini camera is SO for perverts.

undergroundling

does that mean you've ordered yours yet, m0ds?  :P

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk