It's ma birthday today!

Started by DragonRose, Mon 21/07/2003 02:08:35

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonRose

Topic says it all, but I shall blather away for your own time wastage joy

Today was my birthday, and as of midnight last night I have been legally old enough to drink. As of approximatly 6:15 this evening, I have discovered that I'm a freaking lightweight. I couldn't even finish half a tiny cup of meade. (I went to a rennaisance festival to celebrate my birthday.  My parents bought me rasberry meade because I'm a rennaisance/history nut and we thought it was funny.)

I have a headache now and my stomache is doing naughty things t shouldn't be.  Nigt
Sssshhhh!!! No sex please, we're British!!- Pumaman

Darth Mandarb

Happy Birthday Dragonrose!!

Hope you feel better!

dm

edmundito

Happy Birthday!

Uhhmmm... I've got nothing else to say  :P
The Tween Module now supports AGS 3.6.0!

Las Naranjas

Happy Birthday, and I might as well mention I forgot to go get my ingredients from the best mead brewer in the country.
"I'm a moron" - LGM
http://sylpher.com/novomestro
Your resident Novocastrian.

juncmodule

Happy B-Day!  ;D :D

6:15? I believe you will have to try that again...I don't drink, and I'm pretty anti-alcohol, but come on! If you're going to do it do it right!  ;D

later,
-junc

SSH

The cure for a mead hangover is to eat a bee.

*DISCLAIMER: The author accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of the above statement. Eating bees may result in a stinging sensation on the tongue, death or hives (TA-BOOM). *

By the way, there's two Ts in Scottish.

Oh yeah, and happy birthday yesterday

c.leksutin

*buys Dragonrose a beer..... and a shot.....  and another beer....

Happy Birthday!

C.

Harvester

Yey, happy Birthday, Dragonrose! Birthdays are cool because for some weird reason everyone gives you a present. Ummm, I will shut up now.
None shall pass!

Paranoid Factor

DragonRose

Quote from: juncmodule on Mon 21/07/2003 10:48:05
Happy B-Day!  ;D :D

6:15? I believe you will have to try that again...I don't drink, and I'm pretty anti-alcohol, but come on! If you're going to do it do it right!  ;D

later,
-junc

What really sucks is that I started drinking at 6:00.

And SSH? There's also an "h" in night and an "i" in it, but you aren't complaining about that, now are you?
Sssshhhh!!! No sex please, we're British!!- Pumaman

m0ds

Snake

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!1

--Snake
Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

Trapezoid

Happy birthday.

You're older than you've ever been. And now you're even older. And now you're older still.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk