Im going away for a week

Started by Minimi, Sat 26/07/2003 18:31:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Minimi

Don't panic!!! Ill be back in SeVeN days ;) Seeya then... im havin a vacation ;D ;D ;D Seeya!

Barcik

People have been gone for a week and we didn't got all worried. You don't actually need to start a thread everytime you are away.
Currently Working On: Monkey Island 1.5

Scummbuddy

I'm going to the bathroom, if I fall and cant get up, I will push my safetyfirst button, so dont get worried.

;) ;D :P
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

OneThinkingGal and ._.

Er....okay.

Who are you again?

Minimi

I am minimi ;) And I am the most cool person around here, because you are all random generated users and im the only real human here around :P

Barcik

*psst* Shouldn't you be away now?
Currently Working On: Monkey Island 1.5

undergroundling

Of course not.  He was waiting around here to see who would respond to this thread.  Thats why people make goodbye threads like this.  To see who cares.  Obviously in this case the answer is clear.

And what the FUCK does the thing under your avatar mean!?!

Minimi

1. I will be leaving on Monday ;) so i was abit quick
2. that's somehow the qoute of Strongsad... he said one time this line of text. check him out at homestarrunner.com ;)

Paranoia

i personally think its about time CJ issued us with clock in cards, or tracker tags with a hi voltage stun feature so he can zap pll for making pointless "i'm goin away" threads!
love you really minimi! ohh hang on i'm not that strange! its a nasty rumour by my long suffering wife and a welsh sheep farmer :P

DGMacphee

I don't understnad why someone needs to tell everyone here they're going to be away for a week -- why not just leave for the week, not tell anyone, come back and resume life?

I could understand someone telling people they're away for a month or two, but a week? That's nothing!
ABRACADABRA YOUR SPELLS ARE OKAY

DGMacphee Designs - http://www.sylpher.com/DGMacphee/
AGS Awards - http://www.sylpher.com/AGSAwards/

Instagame - http://www.sylpher.com/ig/
"Ah, look! I've just shat a rainbow." - Yakspit

veryweirdguy

Quote from: Minimi on Sat 26/07/2003 18:31:17
Don't panic!!!

*veryweirdguy doesn't panic

I was away for a week, and I don't think anyone noticed. Nothing had even changed when I got back. Well, m0ds had become a huge green monster, Annie had fallen out with ._. and femme & Jimi were having a hot affair, but apart from that...

Also, I'm going out for the day. No-one post anything new until I get back.

QuoteI am minimi  And I am the most cool person around here

*cough*...

Squinky

Quote from: Minimi on Sat 26/07/2003 23:38:59
I am minimi ;) And I am the most cool person around here, because you are all random generated users and I'm the only real human here around :P

and you live forever?

veryweirdguy

Squink, minime probably won't understand that remark...

Made me laugh though, if that's any consolation!

OneThinkingGal and ._.

Erk, can we stop posting in this pointless thread and move on? ._.

Darth Mandarb

When somebody becomes a part of a community, they want that community to know what they're doing and what's up with them.

I don't understand why so many of you jump on Minimi's back just for telling people, who he considers his pals, that he's going to be gone for a week.  It's pathetic.  Leave him alone ...

If all you're going to do is insult the guy for telling his friends he's going away for a week, then stop wasting bandwidth and don't reply to his post.

Minimi - I hope you have a great week where ever it is you're going.  I too am out of town (just dropped into the forums to see what was up while I was away).  Before I left I thought of posting something like this post to say 'see you all later' but I knew how a lot of people would react (and this post just proved me right!).  Don't let it get you down ... there are those here who realize the purpose of forums and appreciate what you're trying to say.  Drop us a line when you're back.  Perhaps an 'I'm back' post would be great ;D

Rock on,
dm

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk