Skate Photo

Started by Evil, Sun 27/07/2003 04:44:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Evil

Me and my friend are makeing a video of a bunch of stuff. Mostly skating and streetfishing. Pretty much a jackass/m0ds movie. I really wanted to do all of the video work myself though I am temped to ask LGM for help. Here are two versions of a photo that I took from some tape. Any funny things, like street fishing, that you can think of (that are within reason) post here to help us out :)

*EDIT* Crap, I'm over my data transfer limit... Should come up any min...
*EDIT 2* Also, I wasnt shure where to put this, so move it if need be... :)
*EDIT 3* Another version... Oldschool.... Whatever, last frame is crap...

*EDIT 4* Well I have nothing else to do...

Evil

You know, I am going to continue to make edits until somebody says something... ;)

Jimi

pff...for a moment I thought you were on a skateboard...

Good though.

OneThinkingGal and ._.

It would help if they weren't all red X's.

Edit: Oh, now they show up. ::)

Evil

I have been working on it a lot and I have been going over my data transfer litmit. If it doesnt show it should within a few mins... :)
*EDIT* YAY A NEW ONE!!1 Looks like crap... Oh well

DragonRose

Pretty cool photos.  But what is "street fishing?" I've never heard of it before.
Sssshhhh!!! No sex please, we're British!!- Pumaman

LGM

Hey Evil.. I really wanna help.. I've been wanting to do some funny stuff on camera :)

haha.. Oh well.. I don't care I can help or not.. Up to you.

Get back to me..

Oh, and, Nice work
You. Me. Denny's.

evil_away

Dragonrose: All I have to say is fishing pole, dollar bill, and bike path :)

Femme Stab Mode >:D

Oh no, jackass imitators.
NANANANANANA ASSHOLE!

evenwolf

You really cant call any kind of skateboarding or inline skating imitation of jackass, seeing as how jackass came out in the late nineties.. and the whole trick and film thing started in like, what- the late eighties/ early nineties.   But they are GLEAMING THE CUBESTERS!  Huh? Wha? You want to be Cristian Slater avenging your asian brother's murder, huh?
"I drink a thousand shipwrecks.'"

Femme Stab Mode >:D

No. The street fishing bit.
NANANANANANA ASSHOLE!

Evil

Yesm, all I can say for now is I have a segment I will post soon and we are gonna shoot a dead rat into the public pool from the air via potatoe cannon... ¬¬ shhh... :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk