mi script

Started by benbigbrain, Mon 28/07/2003 10:33:24

Previous topic - Next topic

benbigbrain

has anyone ever seen this script. I stumbled across it as i was looking for MI fansites and I think its really, REALLY good.
It would make an amazing game and u can rip all the graphics i have all the music downloaded from a fan site, u can use some of the old rooms and make a game for the best series ever MONKEY ISLAND!
But i really dont have the time on my hands to do it on my own but i'd love to play it and would assist someone making it or hand it over to someone to make.

ben

GarageGothic

Sounds interesting. Could you put up a link to the script?

benbigbrain

Czar

ooh, that kind of script, the scenario kind :)
Nice..
Anyway, I noticed this Chris Ratcliff made lots of novelizations, of most of LucasArts adventures, and he even made a review of Brother Island 2, which i know netmonkey is very familiar with...
Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
are belong to you

benbigbrain

i wanted is email 2 ask if i could make it but i couldn't find it anywhere on the site!

Czar

well just use google, type "Chris Ratcliff Monkey island" and on the first page on the searches, youll find it, its starts with letter j i think.
Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
are belong to you

Trapezoid

I once got halfway a screenplay adaptation of MI1. Don't know where it is now though...

benbigbrain

its coming up with real monkey island things, neway its the BEST series eVER made, so funny and the best game ive ever palyed of its type. Its just brilliant apart from the 4th one

juncAway

Does anyone know where I can find a script that is similiar to this one but has dialog puzzles and verb puzzles?

Perhaps a typed script of MI1 or something like that. I really liked the layout of this script. It was pretty inspiring. I've always wrote outlines, but, never a FULL script like this. I think it will help streamline development a lot.

thanks,
-junc

Ginny

Cool! I don't have time to read the whole thing right now, but I will tommorow.
Great script, and would really make a great game! :)
Try Not to Breathe - coming sooner or later!

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later, we push up flowers. - Membrillo, Grim Fandango coroner

benbigbrain

yeah its good isnt it but i really dont ahve the time, i'll definately make some of the graphics though!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk