I will be going for a while.

Started by c.leksutin, Thu 31/07/2003 15:57:55

Previous topic - Next topic

c.leksutin

I cant say for how long, because I honestly dont know.

Here's the deal:

I found out a few days ago that the business I work for will be closing it's doors.  This was my only access to the internet, I dont have it at home, I dont even have a telephone at home, and I will have no disposable income in-which got get my self re-connected.

This is not permenent by any means, but for the time being someone else will have to be acting deputy of the Gen-Gen Gestapo.

I'll miss you all.

C.

Barcik

See you later, C_leks. Good luck in finding a new job.
Currently Working On: Monkey Island 1.5

Jimi

Its a shame you'll be gone.  :'(

There won't be any moderators in the gen gen forum.

Evil

I'll miss your sexy bald head :'(... :P
I'm shure that DG could be around more to help out...
Best of luck to you finding a new job... :)

Robert Eric

This forum will be without a moderator.
Ã, Ã, 

Hobbes

Best of luck on the jobhunting and income-acquiring!

Ain't life a bitch?

Harvester

By all means, hurry back. And bring your butcher knife with you :-) Good luck on finding new job.
None shall pass!

Paranoid Factor

Gilbert

I know you'll be back, so see you lat0r.

evenwolf

ah, no internet is a blessing. I went without my home connection for two weeks and had a blast.  But then the cable guy came and strong armed me to pay my bill, and now Im in front of the computer all the time.

But I do wish you luck on your job quest. Just remember, don't apply anywhere that requires you to handle pointy objects.

Or projectiles for that matter, or hot liquids.... hot anything rather.. or heights, stay away from those too... and ice... so yeah - snow cones are out of the question as its  both  icy and pointy.  But good luck!
"I drink a thousand shipwrecks.'"

MillsJROSS

I hope you're quick to find a job, leks. I wasn't aware contract killing was on a low.

Just be prepared for utter chaos when you return.

-MillsJROSS

Femme Stab Mode >:D

I know how you feel, my father is in a similar situation. Just hope you find a job so you can prosecute misbehaving posters once more.
NANANANANANA ASSHOLE!

TerranRich

Uh-oh. A moderator-less Gen Forum? ALl hell shall break loose. And CJ is gone,  too! GAH!!! He really should have a backup vice-president type guy or something. :P

Hurry back Leks!

Trapezoid

Actually, most of the Gen posts today have been in this very thread... hmm.

Nine Toes

... :'(...

Dude, that sucks!  I thought you were really cool, bro...
Watch, I just killed this topic...

Raggit

Oh dear, this should be neat.

No moderator for the gen gen.
--- BARACK OBAMA '08 ---
www.barackobama.com

Pumaman

Sorry to hear that lecks, I hope you can find a new job soon.

Adamski

Well leks, i hope this isn't by any means the last time we hear from you. I wish you good luck in finding a new job, hopefully one that's uber-kickass, and I want to see you back here as soon as possible! We still have to meet in real life and do some jammin' shiznit, y'know.

Guess i'll be standing in for you in your absence then.

Flippy_D

.... DS, what in the world is with your signature?

I'll be seein' ya then Leks. Hurry back now.

Evil

I support you C Leks... Everyone should support the return of you! Lets all have a support banner!!! :) :P

Nacho

Of course all of us support the return of C. Leks... But that are serious circumstances in his life

We just can desire him good luck and a quick return.

See you soon.  :-*
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

AGA

It's not really a matter of supporting his return. He's leaving because he can't access the internet, not because he doesn't want to be here...

MrColossal

maybe he didn't lose his job...

just... gained a new one *wink* a heavy one that requires him to leave the country for a while... take care of business... *wink*
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

Evil

I support him. I will help in anyway until he gets back...

Ginny

Oh, too bad about your buisness, hope to see you back soon c_leks! Good luck with job finding, I suppose it's easier than here in Israel at least (there's a lot of unemployment here right now. a whole lot :P).

Use this time with no computer to do productive thing like writing in your spare time, and hope to see you again soon!
Try Not to Breathe - coming sooner or later!

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later, we push up flowers. - Membrillo, Grim Fandango coroner

Evil

I'm shure he would if he could have read that :)

Ginny

Good point. I think he might do it anyway, since it's something I find intuitive to do when without a computer. I think about computer games! :P

But anyway, he'll see it when he gets back! :P :)
Try Not to Breathe - coming sooner or later!

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later, we push up flowers. - Membrillo, Grim Fandango coroner

Esseb

No telephone, no Internet, no job. Going off the grid lex?

Here's hoping you sort things out soon.

MrColossal

TOMMY KNOCKER!!!

...and we trusted you
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

Red_Armadillo

People,

Think of the possibilities!!! No Moderator--- Ah crap, I said it... Ignore the last comment HURRY BACK Lecks ;D
PEPSI kicks Coca~Cola's Butt!

Pumaman

Quote from: Raggit on Fri 01/08/2003 22:58:04
Oh dear, this should be neat.

No moderator for the gen gen.

Some of you seem to have forgotten that this forum didn't have a moderator in its first year of existence, and we coped perfectly well. Sign of the times, I suppose, that we seem to need one these days.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk