Chrille's Mittens Report

Started by Chrille, Sat 02/08/2003 02:29:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrille

I had a great time this year as well, it was lots of fun and interesting to meet you guys in person and I hope I'll see you again at next year's mittens.

I've put together a report of the events at Mittens 2003 here:
http://www.gaspop.com/mittens/
GASPOP software
http://www.gaspop.com

auhsor

Sounds like it was a heap of fun.

MillsJROSS

Makes one wish money wasn't an issue. But it makes me anticipate next years Mittens even more so...wish eric would come over and fix this damn time machine he sold me.

-MillsJROSS

earlwood

Man, that looks like hella cool...I wish I was old enough to have gone...
Someone needs to post a video of the get together..for the people like me who can't go..

Helm has some hair! And the hair on his head looks cool too.  

Andail

Very nice page, Chrille...I loved having all you guys here, I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I...

Scummbuddy

That was a great pseudo-journal.  Good photos.  Seems like you guys had a great time... I'm jealous.
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

MrColossal

"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

Rincewind

Hehe, looks like you enjoyed yourselves a lot! I still regret that I wasn't able to attend...
That photo of Mods and the plastic spoon was really disturbing, though... :)

Ionias

d00d that looked like fun.  Wish I had my own jet.

Timosity

You guys are so lucky, europe is so small, it may be expensive, although I'm sure mittens was fairly cheap due to lucky contacts like Andail, Well done, the photo's are excellent Chrille.

For me to visit my sister here in Australia is the equivalent of travelling from Miami to New York in the USA or London to Sicily in Europe, and we live on the same coast line, which is probably further than most mittiners this year. I have to be able to visit my sister before I can contemplate mittens, maybe USA 2004, or anywhere in Aus 2005, somewhere in Queensland would be nice, hint, hint DG.

Wish I could have been there although I might be in England in the next year for a while, My brother inlaw's brother runs a pub in London, might be able to work and live in the pub if I can get a working visa, I think I need to apply before I'm 28 which is about 6 months, otherwise I could just join a cricket team over there, an Aussie in England, I'd be the star of the team, see you Englishmen soon

Barcik

Currently Working On: Monkey Island 1.5

Robert Eric

"I don't know what AGA's hand is doing but m0ds seems to be enjoying it ;)" - Great.
Ã, Ã, 

AGA

Well I know what I was doing, and he definitely was enjoying it.

m0ds

Quote from: Rincewind on Sat 02/08/2003 15:20:37
That photo of Mods and the plastic spoon was really disturbing, though... :)

It wasn't even milk ;)

:P
m0ds

Pumaman

Nice work Chrille, good summary of the week :)

Because I'm lazy, I'm just going to present my unedited photo gallery from the week. Some of the photos are a bit blurry for which I apologise, I obviously didn't realise the full extent of the camera's exposure time.
http://www.agsforums.com/mittens2003/

Anyway, I had a really good time, it was great to meet you all again, and to meet the new faces this year. Bring on Mittens 2004 USA! :)

Pumaman

Ok, I've now updated the custom titles.

People who went to both mittens should have "Mittens Veteran"; people who just came this year have "Mittens Crew" and people who just came last year get "Mittens '02".

If I've left anyone out, please let me know and I'll update your title, after allowing you to beat me silly with a cat o'ninetails.

Nellie

Captions on a postcard please

m0ds

She was in awe for hours, honest!

Nacho

I am not just trying to be polite... It has really been a lovely gathering... Hope to see you again, guys.

;)
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk