Hello

Started by Enos Shenk, Mon 04/08/2003 20:27:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Enos Shenk

Im a friendly guy, i figured id say hi.

Someone on elysiun.com using blender (3d modelling software) to work on an AGS game posted the link to here. So then my soul got sucked into AGS and ive been building a small inside joke game for another forum i frequent ever since.

P.S. I love the quiz before you can join the forum. If only we had something like that on the tippmann forum.

Maybe if this game doesnt suck too bad ill post it here  :)

shitar

hi! :) tippmann forums as in the paintball gun, tippmann
MIRC: #ags #agsfun #hello #agsnude #agscake

Pumaman

Welcome! Good of you to introduce yourself!  :)

Enos Shenk

Yep, as in paintball. The tippmann forum has massive problems with SQL lately, so my game is an adventure in the tippmann building where you try to get the forum working again.

shitar

Where are you from?

Enos Shenk

Fort Wayne, IN, same as tippmann. I think thats the reason i started playing paintball in the first place.

Raggit

Hello and welcome to the forums!

It's nice to see people join and introduce themselves in a friendly manner.  There are so many other newbies who join and make total jerks out of themselves.  Then, if they pass the quiz they say how annoying it was.

Welcome!  :)
--- BARACK OBAMA '08 ---
www.barackobama.com

shitar

Eno, what kind of paintball gun do you have (isn't that obvious) ? ::) ;)

Barcik

Currently Working On: Monkey Island 1.5

Enos Shenk

A tippmann a-5 with flatline, old banged-up x-chamber, drop forward. A brass eagle tigershark pump, heavily modified. And a brass eagle stingray also heavily modified. I used to have a tippmann 68-carbine as well, but i drilled a hole in the wrong spot in the reciver and pretty much killed it.

Femme Stab Mode >:D

Loand welcome to the cult... uh.. umm... I mean community.
NANANANANANA ASSHOLE!

Timosity

welcome Enos Shenk from IN, I guess that's better than being from OUT, I'm assuming that's the abbrev. of a US state, like Indiana if that's a state.

enjoy your stay.

Enos Shenk

Sorry, im already in another cult. My allegience cannot be sold so cheaply.

veryweirdguy

Oh, come ON, surely you can sacrifice a couple of virgins for us... ;)

Welcome to the forums. Sick bags available at the shop on your left. Unfortunately we're all sold out at the moment.

CheapAlert

Welcome to AGS!

I'm a nothing. Shake my claw.
I AM THE STAR TREK ADVENTURE MAKER.

GameFreek(aka Ari)

Salut!! Ime verry sorrie mey Englishe iss bade ande mey spellinge iss bade tu...Yese Ime frome france.(shhh Im not really) Well Welcome and hello...
Im gonna kill!! YAY!!! you deaddd....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk