Weird Al

Started by shitar, Tue 05/08/2003 21:25:15

Previous topic - Next topic

shitar

I know theres been a post about him before but, I saw him in concert yesterday... my god. He is somehow soo funny. He makes the crowd go wild. He is such a strange singer with an interesting career. He really is a once-in-a-lifetime-experience type of guy. If your in the US or Australlia go to weirdal.com for dates! Trust me, you wont regret it. BTW does anyone else like the Trash Day song.
MIRC: #ags #agsfun #hello #agsnude #agscake

Evil

Angry white boy polka all the way!!!

Trapezoid

Yes, I saw him live in 1999. Incredibleness.
Weird Al lives forever!

Matt Brown

he was my first concert...when I was 12. he was awsome then, but I cant bring myself to listen to him now

word up

shitar

Quote from: El Panda Grande on Tue 05/08/2003 22:26:14
he was my first concert...when I was 12. he was awsome then, but I cant bring myself to listen to him now

Why!?
MIRC: #ags #agsfun #hello #agsnude #agscake

n3tgraph

I love weird al  ;D

never seen him live tho
* N3TGraph airguitars!

Darth Mandarb

Wierd Al rocks!  I've seen him 6 times in concert and each one gets better and better!

Have you ever seen the biggest ball of twine in Minnesota?  

dm

Matt Brown

Quote from: shitar on Wed 06/08/2003 03:48:32
Quote from: El Panda Grande on Tue 05/08/2003 22:26:14

Why!?

well, I guess it just doesnt seem as funny. now, I cant judge his new CD, I havent heard it...but I remember so much of it being little puns about food and stuff...I also dont feel any pleasure listening to it...it doesnt please me musically..it has to be really funny now to get me to like it
word up

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk