Am I a Paintball freak now? This is addictive.

Started by shitar, Wed 06/08/2003 04:12:35

Previous topic - Next topic

shitar

I've been recently going to the local paintball place, and before I know it I'm obbsessed. I think that a majority of agsers are paintballers (can't think of the lingo word). And now we have a new agsers who look very promising, and apperently he likes paintball to. So...

Name(real):    mitar
Gun:   Spyder AMG w/ LCD
Experience (rook, exprt.):   newbie, I suck.
Team (if your on one): None

And if you haven't ever played paintball, what the hell are you waiting for!?
MIRC: #ags #agsfun #hello #agsnude #agscake

MrColossal

no i've never played paintball, i'd be more interested in AirSoft

and a note to mitar...

stop posting so much and maybe you'll finish a game
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

Sluggo

If you like paintball so much why don't you try hunting Bambi...

DGMacphee

I second Eric's post -- and read my comments in his link.

Bugger it, I'll repeat them here.

Bugger off and finish your bloody game!

- Love Daniel
ABRACADABRA YOUR SPELLS ARE OKAY

DGMacphee Designs - http://www.sylpher.com/DGMacphee/
AGS Awards - http://www.sylpher.com/AGSAwards/

Instagame - http://www.sylpher.com/ig/
"Ah, look! I've just shat a rainbow." - Yakspit

Captain Mostly

what on earth makes you think that the majority of people on a forum based around a programming language/software development package are paintballers?!?!?!?!?!

What, in fact, makes you think that even half the people on this forum EVER step outside during the day time, excpet to go to mittens?

What a surreal and brash, although optimistic, assumption!!!

anyway. I'm too chicken to go paintballing, even though I've always kinda' wished I wasn't.

I HAVE done a bungee jump though, and that was imense!!!

Enos Shenk

A spyder? :/

I guess i should tell you the villain in some comics ive drawn is Evil KingMan, and hopefully some day he will be featured in an AGS game.

I would probly try airsoft if i knew anyone else around here into it. But for now, paintball is my thing.

Because im bored (and the tippmann forum is crashed again) ill post my newly taken pics of my arsenal.

Just finished working on the foregrip on the stingray. From left to right, Heavily modified Stringray II, Tiger Shark pump gun, and my baby, Tippmann A-5 Serial number 000077

Arsenal Pic

Trapezoid

I've never played paintball... I've always been under the impression that it farking hurts...

Oh, and look:
Sh/Mitar's Average Posts per Week: 3

Although he HAS been posting a lot lately...

Enos Shenk

Quote from: Trapezoid on Wed 06/08/2003 21:14:29
I've never played paintball... I've always been under the impression that it farking hurts...

Nah, its like that old kid trick where you snap someone with a towel.

Matt Brown

it really depends on where you get hit. if you wear a mask, face shots dont hurt at all...but bare skin shots do. I play it every now and again...but its really too expensive to play on a regualr basis
word up

Femme Stab Mode >:D

Shit, I know you impersonated me on IRC.Do it again and die.
What the fuck makes you think that we're all paintballers? Make a game first, then rant and rave. Never assume. You'll make an ass of yourself.
NANANANANANA ASSHOLE!

SSH

Quote from: Femme Fatale on Thu 07/08/2003 14:13:17
What the fuck makes you think that we're all paintballers? Make a game first, then rant and rave. Never assume. You'll make an ass of yourself.

You've failed your Anger Management parole, Sasha...  ;)

veryweirdguy

Who impersonated you on IRC? shitar? Was I involed in any way?

Also, it's "Never assume. You'll make an ASS of U and ME both".
At least, that's from Silence of the Lambs. I assume that's what you meant...

Andail

Also, it's "Never assume. You'll make an ASS of U and ME both".
At least, that's from Silence of the Lambs. I assume that's what you meant...

Great, now you made my brain loop.

mitar at work

Femme I swear that wasn't me. My ex-friend logged into my hotmail, aol, msn, and mIRC accounts. I walked in on him while he was exiting all the programs. Everyone over at mIRC has told me what happened. I'm sorry for him impersonating you, emailing you, and whatever else he did.

Squinky

Quote from: Trapezoid on Wed 06/08/2003 21:14:29
Oh, and look:
Sh/Mitar's Average Posts per Week: 3

Although he HAS been posting a lot lately...

But, holy crap, he posts a lot as a guest...

Matt Brown

I thought mitar's job was to ref paintball...

how could he use the computer at work then...

* El Panda Grande wonders...
word up

mitar (lazy to login)

My job is referring. But there ARE computers there. I can understand you thinking theres no computers since I'm in redneck county, oklahoma.

Nacho

That´s pretty unfair Femme... If so... we could say to you:

What makes you think we´re interested in what you wanted to be when you were a little girl? What makes you think we want to know that you bite your wrist when you´re in anger? You´re the queen of the "strange" threads (For not telling them another thing...)

If you go on with that attitude (telling to the people that must make a game before of posting) The people who has made good games could say "Make a good game, like I did, before posting. That Pizza Quest does not give you the right to post here"

Do you see how unfair it is?

P.S. I am not defending silly posts... Just that is pretencious by Shasa to determine which are silly and which not.

P.S.S: Specially having a closed "King of fruit... MY ASS" thread. LOL!
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk