I have been plaguing you for a year.

Started by Flippy_D, Fri 08/08/2003 12:14:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Archangel (aka SoupDragon)

And I was on this forum as Apolloice way before I rejoined as Archangel, so there :P

m0ds

March 2000: Joined, met Jeremie Lumbroso. Helped people out on the forums.

sometime in 2000: Joined the "Day of the Tentacle II" project along with Helm, Jeremie, kittywisdom & others.

sometime in 2000: started making music for people. I remember when I was pretty much the only AGS music-creator back then. :P

Late 2000: Made a tune for Larry Vales II. Larry Vales II released.

2000/2001 (cant remember): Started project "Tank". Failed miserably. Although, it's what brought c_lex to this community (from what I remember).

March 2001: Jocke Andersson asked me to make music for FoY.

2001: Became the AGS General Chat moderator.

Late 2001: Took over as project leader for FoY.

Early 2002: Started work on Kinky Island in some form or other.

Mid 2002: Organised and held the first Mittens in the UK.

I really can't remember the rest. :P

m0ds

Privateer Puddin'

March 2002 : Found AGS for the second time; understand the dos roomeditor this time.

August 2003: Finish Game!11

what? i can wish :)

MrColossal

Quote from: Flippy_D on Sat 09/08/2003 12:57:44
Yeeesssss..... can't imagine why.

Seriously though, that was probably the dumbest thing I ever did. That's why I didn't edit it, because others apart from you can learn from your mistakes.

Also, I must admire your diligence in finding something with quite such poignancy. It really means a lot to me that you went out of your way to find that link and post in it what is essentially a nice, unprovocative post. Thank you so much.

what, you're telling me that wasn't an important time in your stay here at ags? and who gives a crap now anyway. i posted that as a joke. If there's someone out there still holding you to that post then that person has a problem.

jesus man i'm not setting out to attack you or anything, guess i should have added those hehe's

oh and flippy, next time can you not use such big words like diligence or unprovocative, I appreciate the link to poignancy but those other big words just blew my mind!

Thanks!

eric

ps Notice how not one person has mentioned it or made fun of you about it or cared at all? it was a joke
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

Flippy_D

I don't want to start an argument.

I linked poignancy because I thought the dictionary statement suited it perfectly.

QuoteKeenly distressing to the mind or feelings

Quite frankly I don't care if it was a joke, it's something I'd prefer not to revisit.

In fact, I find it somewhat ironic that I've already posted here that an argument involving me initiated because of a misunderstanding of humour.

PS: Tact.

Dmitri

I could've sworn I joined somewhere around October...

meh probably can't tell from that since I committed Hara-Kiri around December, or January I think.

embarassing  ;D

edit: w00t found a link

http://www.agsforums.com/yabb/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=4139

edit 2: hey cool, in the profile page it says I average 12 posts a week, how about that eh?
Pretzels :B

veryweirdguy

Oops, sorry to all those who weren't supposed to be in my list....

I tried to find Flippy's first ever post as compensation, but his profile only shows the last 914 posts he made.

Oh well ::).

Here is the furthest back I could find

Feel free to outdo me. ;D

Robert Eric

Twelve post average?  Dmitri, shouldn't you be doing your homework? ;)
Ã, Ã, 

Dmitri

hehehe  ;D

I'm actually amazed I have that much free time and I spend it all here

mebbe I should take up knitting :-\
Pretzels :B

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk