Background Tutorials

Started by Babar, Fri 08/08/2003 13:06:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Babar

Ok, I wasn't sure where to put this, but I wanted to know where I can get some tutorials for drawing backgrounds for AGS. I tried one by some guy called "Bubba" but it is kind of Basic. I am not thaaat bad with my art, but I am not used to the idea of drawing backgrounds for my screens.
Thanks

EDIT:
Ok (I seem to start all my posts like that), since I already had this thread here, I thought I would use it instead of making a new one in the Critics Lounge. Thanks for all the links. I checked the thread in the Critics Lounge, they were really helpful. Now I wanted to ask if you had any beginner tutorials for photoshop like the ones in that  kafka site. I emphasise "beginner" cause I saw lots of photoshop tutorials that were waay to advanced for me to get...thanks again
The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

Necro

Babloyi Babloyi Babloyi ,

Head on over to the critics lounge section of the AGS forum , there you will find a sticky thread 3 pages long brim filled with links to tutorials for backgrounds, sprites, coding, everything!

by the way its called "tutorials" incase you were wondering.

* Necro giggles

Hope this helps...

MrColossal

hehe oh those background tutorials by bubba... i remember reading them and being all "what?"

http://sylpher.com/kafka

go to games, then tutorials, those are all the tutorials i've written. i think i should do another background tutorial soon...

eric
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk