Perhaps the Best Time

Started by evenwolf, Sun 10/08/2003 02:21:23

Previous topic - Next topic

evenwolf

I have decided to take a break from AGS discussions.  I'm making somewhat an official announcement for a very good reason, I feel.

Two weeks ago, I told myself I would not frequent the forums so much as to encourage myself to be more productive.  I didn't post for a while, but then I lapsed and started posting all night long.  Also- these days with some of the stress caused by standup and work, it seems all I want to do is log on and harrass people.  I like this community very much but for me to continue to have a healthy relationship with it- I need to take an understood break. This will only work if the rest of you expect me not to post. Otherwise I'll let myself get too carried away again.

I told eric I may make it a goal to post again, only once I complete a game.  Haha, I won't make that promise - consider it a surprise and not an obligation.

Take care all.
"I drink a thousand shipwrecks.'"

Ginny

Good luck with trying to make the game, hehe.
If you feel you need a break by all means, take one.
Enjoy the rest ;)
Try Not to Breathe - coming sooner or later!

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later, we push up flowers. - Membrillo, Grim Fandango coroner

Dmitri

reminds me of the reasons I quite IRC, I had to do more schoolwork/piano practice.

If you do it right it works, and the right way to do it is to not only decide that you're leaving, but to physically FORGET about the community.

so if you're reading this thread still, FORGET about posting. FORGET... FORGET... FORGET... sorry for repeating myself but it makes it sink in.

forget...
Pretzels :B

Andail_unplugged

Aw, I'll miss you mate. That's not something I say to be polite, you're one of my favourite posters around here, as of now...

I hope you come back, regardless of productivity

Barcik

Good luck with your game.
Currently Working On: Monkey Island 1.5

Squinky

Good luck man. Hook us up with a small game...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk