Hello there, AGS Community!

Started by ZZjZmoz, Sun 10/08/2003 04:14:58

Previous topic - Next topic

ZZjZmoz

Hi, I'm a newbie at creating games, out to create a name for myself (as I expect most of you are). I just wanted to say "hi," and ask if anyone has any helpful hints & tips to start out with the AGS Editor and in the AGS Community.

Thanks.  :)

Released Late August 2007

Ginny

I think this belongs in General Discussions forum.

Tips? Pay attention to little details.
Read the tutorials on this site to get strated, and don't be afraid to experiment (though prefferably on a test project just in case the experimeny goes wrong).
:)
Try Not to Breathe - coming sooner or later!

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later, we push up flowers. - Membrillo, Grim Fandango coroner

Felipe

Quote from: ZZjZmoz on Sun 10/08/2003 04:14:58
Hi, I'm a newbie at creating games, out to create a name for myself (as I expect most of you are). I just wanted to say "hi," and ask if anyone has any helpful hints & tips to start out with the AGS Editor and in the AGS Community.

Thanks.  :)

Hi, ZZjZmozwxzxpvc´! 8)
Welcome to the community!
As Ginny already said, this is not the right forum, but anyway...
About the helpful hints & tips... well, I think those Read before posting pined topics have all the information you need to get started...
If you have a specific question just post it here that we'll be glad to answer...
Well, that's all!

Good luck with AGS!  ;)

-Felipe
Don't blame me - I didn't know it!   (I have the feeling this will come handy...)

-

Femme Stab Mode >:D

Lo and welcome to the ags cult. During your stay please try to finish a game (PLESE??? PLEEEEASE?)
NANANANANANA ASSHOLE!

ZZjZmoz

Actually, I've finished a game. Vacation Quest. It's the best-worst game and the worst-best game ever. Play it. It's at my company(http://www.angelfire.com/games4/menfrommars/index.html).

Robert Eric

Welcome....Zz...Zzjs...zzizzmoz...zzizzmopper....Jizzmopper?  Oh!  Hello Jizzmopper and welcome to the forums.

j/k with the name mispronounciation.
Ã, Ã, 

ZZjZmoz

Hello, Robert Ericsondefurklentimer...umBob. Thanks for the greeting.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk