MMORPG Whats your favorite?

Started by shitar, Mon 11/08/2003 19:21:22

Previous topic - Next topic

shitar

Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game. Time to vote, and explain.  

I choose Star Wars Galaxies because, I'm not a big Star Wars freak but still the idea of being in a massive galaxy with 10000000000s of people. And being able to kill half of them with a thermal detonator rules!

I equally like Everquest but that's because it was sort of responsible for the whole popular uprising of these games. Everquest lets you go back to a different world where you can fight all sorts of monsters, and It brings your wildest chilhood fantasies back to life.
MIRC: #ags #agsfun #hello #agsnude #agscake

Minimi

hmm tough one, because i never play rpg online... and actually also never play rpg games, but if I would be voting, im voting for Morrowind or something... elder scrolls i thought was the name... and if you ask me why? euhm... dunno, i think that game sucks actually... I only like Zelda, but thats no real RPG... so rpg my asz ;)

Visti

I've tried any, except the trial for Planetside and that was pretty rad.

Gilbert

AGS forums, the AGS forums itself is a MMORPG itself, right?

So there's no point to vote on this topic now.

rodekill

I'm playing Galaxies these days too. It's addictive, despite the ravaging bugs.
I like buying clothes.
SHAWNO NEWS FLASH: Rodekill.com, not updated because I suck at animation. Long story.
peepee

Privateer Puddin'

Femme Stab Mode >:D

mm... I tried furcadia but I didn't fell comfortable as a white and blue horse.
NANANANANANA ASSHOLE!

Flippy_D

Ragnarok Online is pretty awesome, but they've been rather audacious in releasing it before it's really ready (English translation is quite poor, for example).

EVE online is worth a thorough look. Graal is addictive but went p2p about a year or two ago now, AND they've changed the pricing plan despite their promise. Assholes.
Stellar Frontier is enjoyable but unbalanced.

Can't really think of any others. I might get Star Wars Galaxies.

rodekill

SHAWNO NEWS FLASH: Rodekill.com, not updated because I suck at animation. Long story.
peepee

sum-41

Not an MMORPG, but anything that contains RPG should give ChronoTrigger a mention.
LucasArts rocks!

Flippy_D

True that. Very true.

* Flippy_D marks off sum-41 in his good books for the moment.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk