TEMPORARY Farewell Friends (I've been an idiot)

Started by Raggit, Wed 20/08/2003 02:52:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Raggit

Alot has occured over the past several hours, including an argument, a farewell thread and a notification of only temporary farewell.  

But this cannot all go by without explaination.  Also I feel the need to make a MAJOR appology.

First off I'd like to say that I'm sorry for causing an uproar in the Gay Adventure thread. All you guys involved in that fight, I'm sorry for acting like a total fool.  I just... Man. I'm ashamed.

Second, I'd like to revise this post to a lesser extreme.  I'm going away for a short time. I'll pop in now and then just to see what's going on, but I'm just gonna take a bit of a rest.  As in several days to a week or so.  

Third, I'd like to apologize for any confusion this akward (retarded) series of events has caused.  

I was serious about the original Farewell Friends thread until I relised how much I really do enjoy it here and even though I have a fare share of disagreements there is no reason to ditch this place. I actually felt depressed after announcing my now cancelled final leave.

I know the solution is not to runaway but to take a small break from any heavy debates and to sheath my toung!  

I'm so sorry about this. I've been a total idiot about everything. I am really sorry.  I never wanna leave this place.

If any of you wish to chew me out or cyber slap me, please do so in this thread!  ;)

Again, I apologize for my immature behavior.

Your Adventure Game Studio forum friend, who IS staying

-Raggit  :)

Just when you thought you got rid of me!!!! I'm back!

And thanks Taryuu, you slapped some sense into my head.  Just enough to make me relise my actions were too extreme. :)

Sorry guys.

(Please note that Evil's response was directed at the original version of this thread and is no longer relevant.)
--- BARACK OBAMA '08 ---
www.barackobama.com

Evil

I'll miss ya man. I do hope you come back... And if you ever do a drawing or maybe even a game :P stop by for a few mins and chat a bit... :)

taryuu

what the dilly yo? i think we all need to have a cinnabon and calm the fuck down.
I like having low self-esteem.  It makes me feel special.

taryuu?

Raggit

Calm down about what?

That argument is over.  This isn't about that fight, but it is more about the fact that several inccidents like that have occured in the past, alot of wich I started.  I feel it's time to take off.   Maybe just for awhile.  After I originally posted this I found it hard to accept the fact that I might not return here.  The truth is I find it hard to stay away!

I'm going to edit the original post and make it a taking a break thread.  I don't know what has gotten in to me.  Whatever it is, it has helped me vent some steam.  I must face the facts! I love this place too much to turn away from it forever!

However, I'll still be taking a little breather from the community, just to rest etc...  I'll be back soon.  
--- BARACK OBAMA '08 ---
www.barackobama.com

Snake

Good luck with your break time...actually, good luck with staying away! It's very hard not to check the forums all the time. But maybe you can work more on your games with this break time.

--Snake
Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

m0ds

I think we need a "Farewell" sticky in this forum :P

See you soon Raggit, take it EZ!

:)
m0ds

FruitTree

so glad you decided not to vanish completely  :D
take care raggit  :)

n3tgraph

I'm getting sick of farewell threads...

either go or stay damnit :P ;)   (<-- note the smiley)

and raggit, you'd better stay,
but if you gotta go- see you again :)

but I ám getting a little sick of fare-thee-well threads ._.
* N3TGraph airguitars!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk