How gay are you?

Started by AGA, Wed 20/08/2003 23:20:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobbes

Mwahahaaaa!

I scored a whopping 50%. I'm a well-adjusted and happy homo guy.

Innit sweet!

Minimi

Hobbes? Wanna go on a date with me? I'm also from the netherlands so it should be able to arrange ;)

Hobbes

Yeah, ok.

You're prolly in a state of denial, if the test is any judge. Not sure if I'm up to helping someone out of said closet, but... ok.

;)

Minimi

Aww.. i just look, and see you are 21, and im 16... and i only like boys of 14 or younger :p .. so sorry man!...

Captain Mostly

WOO WOO I'm only 33% gay (and as a homo, I'm allowed to be happy about that without being homophobic ha ha)

Irritatingly I had to say yes to the "do you ever worry that you masturbate too much" question, even though when I DO think it momentarily, I always then conclude "don't be daft".

gah! stupid two-answer multiple choice questions!

I too have never owned leather troose.

DragonRose

I'm 50/50 lesbian... but I'm 33% gay. How does that work?
Sssshhhh!!! No sex please, we're British!!- Pumaman

Red_Armadillo

I'm 2% gay. What the crap?
PEPSI kicks Coca~Cola's Butt!

Nacho

Quote from: DGMacphee on Thu 21/08/2003 15:04:23
If you blindly follow your girlfriend's advice (nay, demands) to shave your pubes, then you're a pussy-whipped guy and would do anything to please her.

That´s me!
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

sum-41

13% -I'm straight allright.
LucasArts rocks!

Pet Terry

<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

n3tgraph

umg 50% for hobbes??? yike :o ;)
* N3TGraph airguitars!

earlwood

%3 I'm the hedroest yet..well BigCityNerd is a freaking women loving machine compared to me....

Mr Jake

13%when the arrow start going to 100% I was scared :(

jannar85

Quote from: Pumaman on Wed 20/08/2003 23:45:46
Well, it seems I'm 30% gay. But I have no problem with this of course, and I'm not gonna lie and pretend I only got 5%  :P

Got the damn 30 too... Luckily someone else also had it, haha :)
Veteran, writer... with loads of unreleased games. Work in progress.

Harvester

26% here
OK, I had to improvise on a few questions, like when it asked me do I have sex with males or females. "none" was not the option :-)
None shall pass!

Paranoid Factor

Nine Toes

Sully is 46% gay!

Apparently, I'm a happy and well adjusted hetero man.  (thank god...)
Watch, I just killed this topic...

Hobbes

Quote from: N3TGraph on Fri 22/08/2003 15:00:48

Errr... yeah. And that is alarming, how? As I am a homo, as Captain Mostly puts it, I think it's good for the test to reveal this.

Why?

Because it also means the other results are true too. Mwahaha!

Igor- homo erectus

Captain Mostly

I only use the word "homo" because words like "gay", "bum-basher" and "feltch-boy" make me cringe slightly.

I just can't think of a nice word to mean feltch-boy, particularly since "gay" always makes people think of "Lorence Llewellin Bowen gay", not "wears-sensible-trousers gay". And I definatly wear sensible trousers.

TheYak

Quote from: Hobbes on Sun 24/08/2003 20:48:24
Quote from: N3TGraph on Fri 22/08/2003 15:00:48

Errr... yeah. And that is alarming, how? As I am a homo, as Captain Mostly puts it, I think it's good for the test to reveal this.

Maybe it's alarming because you're not very gay for a homosexual?  I mean, I was at 63%, I am so much gayer than you are!  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk