How gay are you?

Started by AGA, Wed 20/08/2003 23:20:07

Previous topic - Next topic

jannar85

Quote from: YakSpit on Mon 25/08/2003 01:58:58
Maybe it's alarming because you're not very gay for a homosexual?  I mean, I was at 63%, I am so much gayer than you are!  ;D
There's a guy who's proud to be gay! :P
Veteran, writer... with loads of unreleased games. Work in progress.

agswannabe

"after eating a man for breakfast you should brush your teeth"

-canibal

Hobbes

Quote from: YakSpit on Mon 25/08/2003 01:58:58
Maybe it's alarming because you're not very gay for a homosexual?  I mean, I was at 63%, I am so much gayer than you are!  ;D

So?! Huh!

63% is just *SO* camp.

;)

Ben

30% on the first test, 22% in the second.

I'm actually kind of disappointed at having such a low score..

magintz

23%

How many people said they wanked too much? (remember there are two types of people in this world... wankers and liar's

EDIT: Just taken the sparks test and came up with 22% gay. I spose that it must be true, I'm 22.5% gay, less than average, I'm pleased...... I woulda expected higher..... I errr mean Higher like 24%

¬_¬

WHAT!!!!!!!!
When I was a little kid we had a sand box. It was a quicksand box. I was an only child... eventually.

xenogia

Hehe...I'm 49% gay ... LoL .. say's something, but i'm not totally gay...just bi
lol

Domino

well i scored 50%. I'm gonna have to try that again.

???

Toefur

I'm 30%.

But one thing about this test confuses me.

What the god damn bloody fucking hell do any of these questions (except for whether you sex with men or women) have to do with being gay?

What a load of shit.

Moresco

It says I'm 16% gay...but to be fair, I think I should add about 10% just for the fact I bothered to take that quiz.  Yup, penalty +10%. ^^

EDIT:
"What the god damn bloody fucking hell do any of these questions (except for whether you sex with men or women) have to do with being gay?
What a load of shit. "

Yup exactly.  But, being from California myself, I know how gay people think(no offense to gay people), and as such easily scored a low number.  Is it necessary to redecorate right away? Come on that was a bit obvious.
^^
::: Mastodon :::

Helm

I'm 16% gay according to this test. Which goes to show how gat the the test itself was.

The part that cracked me up though was the good driver good lover thing.
WINTERKILL

Nacho

Quote from: Helm on Tue 16/09/2003 18:00:59
I'm 16% gay according to this test. Which goes to show how gat the the test itself was.

The part that cracked me up though was the good driver good lover thing.

16% is average gay for greeks... All the homosexuals were killed in the Pass of the Thermopile and now that genetic heritage is loosed  ;D
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk