Anyone remember Movies, Games, Videos ?

Started by , Fri 22/08/2003 11:52:07

Previous topic - Next topic

m0ds

Does anyone remember the TV show Movies, Games, Videos? I think it was called Movies, Movies, Movies prior to that.

It was a show that showed up coming films and reviewed films and stuff - and was on ITV (I think) in the UK.

I work next to the guy that presented it, (Steve Priesley) so I'm on a mission to get a picture! ;)

m0ds

Privateer Puddin'

Captain Mostly

I remember it...

what do you mean you work NEXT to the guy that presented it? Do you clean urinals, only he does the left ones and you do the right ones?

I'm afraid I was always somewhat dubious about the shows reliability for promoting quality. I got the impression they just hoiked their opinions directly out of magazines, without really making much effort. But then I'm a cynic. Sorry.

m0ds

Yep, it had a very magazine style to it. But his voice was kind of cool when you were 12. :P

ITV doesn't need to worry about the quality of Movies, Games, Videoes though, not after The Chart Show revolutionised music television.

And Steve, he's a DJ at "Fox FM" now, which I work next too.

lol
:)
m0ds

Captain Mostly

My brother-in-law met Ian Hislop in the sandwich queue. Aparently he's nice (although anyone who voluntarily eats sandwiches, let alone PAY for them, is a little on the questionable side)...

m0ds

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk