Woot! I'm getting the inspirement back!

Started by Minimi, Fri 22/08/2003 20:36:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Minimi

I just got again inspired to work more on my project Sam&Moos! I only don't have so much free time anymore, but I'm definatley going to work on it right now!

agsking

Glad to hear :)

I've been getting insperation too. It is really hard to motivate me to work on a game I am sick off...

Squinky

I too have been getting the inspirement back also...

I have been kicking ass on fry 2.

all the people in the hzouse say hell yeah?!

Minimi

hell yeah?! ;)

I just made in about an hour another background for my game in mspaint. Yes I am slow drawer ;) Though I'm glad I got some progress  :-*

agsking

Yeaah!
Now stop posting, and WORK ON FRY 2
* agsking chants FRY 2 FRY 2 FRY 2 FRY 2...

Heh, no pressure.

Ginny

Interesting, I have been stuck with no ideas for wuote a while for a tst game, and today after some brainstorming I got inspiration and ideas are flowing... :)
I find that whenever I attemp to think of a plotline for a short test game, but one that still has some sort of story, my story gets more and more involved, and when it becomes so long, I put the finished story aside and try once again to make a short one. So this time I said screw it and let the story become as long as it wants to :) :P.

Make use of this inspired time to make lots of progress I say :)
Try Not to Breathe - coming sooner or later!

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later, we push up flowers. - Membrillo, Grim Fandango coroner

earlwood

I suddenly get an urge to work on my game whenever I have no time to work on it  :P thats my story and I'm sticking to it!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk