Gone 'till I do something productive... :)

Started by TerranRich, Thu 28/08/2003 03:38:23

Previous topic - Next topic

TerranRich

I did some thinking just now, and I thought it would be best if I stayed off the forums for awhile, until I finish up my demo for By the Sword. Work on it has been on and off repeatedly lately, and I think it's because I spend too much time checking the forums. I will still be on IRC once in awhile, but I'm going to devote more time to working on my game. Maybe I'll be able to meet the deadline this time (2004). :P

But seriously, this isn't goodbye. It's see ya later, Gone Fishin' (or Finishin' is more like it), hasta luego, ate logo (until later in Portuguese). I was watching a movie...one of those movies that, afterwards, makes you think long and hard about your own life. Not in a sad, dreary way, but in a "what can I do better?" kind of way, and "What have I accomplished lately?".

So when I return to the forums, you had better believe it'll be with a fully playable demo of my game. ;D

Until then...keep on truckin'.
* terranRICH gives the thumbs-up.

Scummbuddy

It is time.   Everything is falling into place.  The Beginners forum is now completly mine.... MUUUHHUUUHAHAHAA...

Everything not praising me will be locked or sent to the Adventure ChitChat for my boy Mods to deal with....
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

Squinky

Goodbye man, we'll miss you at our weekly therapy session...

MrColossal

so i take it you don't want this animation i made??
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

remixor

Man, this sure seems to be the order of the day of late.  If it'll help you finish your game , I wish you the best of luck, Rich!  From what you released whenever it was (couple months ago, I suppose), it's looking really good.  I hope you make some progress.

As far as luck goes, good luck actually managing to stay away for very long ;)
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

Chicky

l8r dude, and rock on

i think what you are doing is very brave, all the newer (not that im a legend like the rest of you) people wont remember you and there for not respect you.    

But the demo will put em strait

Andail

See you Rich
having a break is a good idea, all people should do that, it gives you a good perspective on what you're doing

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk